✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, everyone! I received my gift yesterday from lovely CPRani! I was so excited that I received it I can't express how I felt! I had bad days lately and all the trouble went away when I saw the envelop addressed to me. Thank you again Rania! You made my day! Santa, thank you to you too for making this possible! :) Here are some photos of the gift:

img0773qe.jpg

img0776ws.jpg

img0777jt.jpg

img0779ol.jpg

This thread is truly heart-warming! Seeing how people were perhaps going through a tough or sad time and a Coldplayer card comes to bring the Christmas cheer! If you look for the spirit of Christmas, look no further than Secret Santa thread, truly!

I fully agree. :thumbsup:

Haven't received this year's Secret Santa yet (I look forward to checking the mailbox every day) but part of my decorating has included pulling out the Secret Santa gifts from the past two years. Each time I look at them they warm my heart and coax out a smile!

I received my Secret Santa this morning!!! :dance:

I'm so glad I woke up too late to attend the first of my classes this morning, or, when the postman rang, none would've answered, because I was alone with my brother who was at the phone- and I can tell you it was a very long call. So I was able to take it myself! :awesome:

Well, THANK YOU Michalina (Poky)! :nice: I love everything you sent me!

I've just had a little Santa Claus as afternoon snack, and it was... Tasty :tongue: I'd eat another one but then it'd be too much, I think :lol: And also thanks for the lovely cards, the sticker, the Christmas pencil and that huge chocolate bar... I wish you too a wonderful Christmas and I hope for you that Coldplay will return to Poland soon! :hug:

Pics:

SAM_7684.jpg

SAM_7687.jpg

Hello there,

I got my Secret Santa gift today in the mail!! First off all, I cannot believe how much you spend to send it, thank you so much for that, that is so sweet of you.

I love everything you sent me, thank you so much Celien (The Doctor) for your lovely gift. I LOVE the chocolate you sent me.. its my first time having chocolate from another country. Some one knows me too well :) because I'm a big chocolate lover. Thank you so much. And the confetti is lovely, I don't have confetti like this.. but I love it! And the card is adorable.. I very much treasure small things like this. I will keep this forever. Oh and I LOVE the drawing you sent me. It's happily hanging up in my room right now.

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Coldplayers are just so amazing, I'm so honored to be part of this lovely community, you all make me so happy. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! =)

Coldplaying-gift.png

As I arrived home this afternoon, "Paradise" started playing on the radio. It must have been Coldplay Karma setting the scene, because I walked to the mailbox to find my Secret Santa card waiting for me!

It's from EmmaLouiseSmyth and is so sweet! I haven't taken time to snap a photo but the front features an adorable teddy bear dropping mail into a red pillar mailbox. I love that! And there's a kind and loving Christmas message inside.

Thank you, Emma, for taking the time to send this to me. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year, and hope to see you at a Coldplay concert sometime in the future! :heart:

Hello there,

I got my Secret Santa gift today in the mail!! First off all, I cannot believe how much you spend to send it, thank you so much for that, that is so sweet of you.

I love everything you sent me, thank you so much Celien (The Doctor) for your lovely gift. I LOVE the chocolate you sent me.. its my first time having chocolate from another country. Some one knows me too well :) because I'm a big chocolate lover. Thank you so much. And the confetti is lovely, I don't have confetti like this.. but I love it! And the card is adorable.. I very much treasure small things like this. I will keep this forever. Oh and I LOVE the drawing you sent me. It's happily hanging up in my room right now.

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Coldplayers are just so amazing, I'm so honored to be part of this lovely community, you all make me so happy. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! =)

Coldplaying-gift.png

so glad you got it :cheesy:

And who doesn't love chocolate? :P

hope you enjoy it all :nice:

Yesterday we went to the Chirstmas market with our little Coldplayer-group and there we saw this:

PC080012.jpg

:)

This is funny - but sometimes I wonder if we still live in Germany with so much English around. For me it is not a problem, as I have lived in England for quite some time, but I do get confused every so often what is "known" in Germany and what not.

This thread is truly heart-warming! Seeing how people were perhaps going through a tough or sad time and a Coldplayer card comes to bring the Christmas cheer! If you look for the spirit of Christmas, look no further than Secret Santa thread, truly!

That's so true! I received mine on Tuesday and I was having such a bad day. When I saw the card on my box I couldn't believe it.

It's Xmas spirit? Nah, it's Coldplay spirit! :D

This is funny - but sometimes I wonder if we still live in Germany with so much English around. For me it is not a problem, as I have lived in England for quite some time, but I do get confused every so often what is "known" in Germany and what not.

And as it was so packed with people (who did not understand at all why I wanted to take a picture of this :laugh3:) we never found out what it was all about.

I received my card today!

Ilove it & I am still grinning :D

Thanks maria!:kiss:

The stamp,the card itself , the sticker!

It is all perfect :P

I will post some photos in Christmas because then I have my laptop back :)

Merry Christmas everyone and especially to Maria and her lovely family!