✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I found to Coldplaying page on facebook and I saw the link to "Secret Santa 2012", and it has my avatar on it...:thinking:
:lol: Yeah, I've noticed whenever I send people on facebook links to threads from this site, it just seems to randomly pick an avatar for the thumbnail; I have no idea how that works.

:lol: Yeah, I've noticed whenever I send people on facebook links to threads from this site, it just seems to randomly pick an avatar for the thumbnail; I have no idea how that works.

I was like "Whaaaaaaaaaa...........? That doesn't even have anything to do with Christmas..."

It’s getting colder (or warmer if you live on the other side of the equator) and it might start snowing soon so it’s time for another edition of Secret Santa!

If you don’t know exactly what Secret Santa is all about, check out these threads:

If you would like to join this awesome project please let us know asap. The deadline for signing up is 31 October, 11:59 PM CET.

We need the following information:

- your name and address (the only person who will receive your this information is your Secret Santa)

- your email address (we need to be able to get in touch with you in case you won't reply to the Coldplaying PMs)

Please send your details to the SantaClaus account (click here to send the PM).

You will receive your Secret Santa match in week 45 (5-11 November).

Please send your card before the end of November so that it will arrive in time for Christmas! You can ask your at local post office how long it will take for your card to arrive. In previous year some cards never arrived and some people received their card long after Christmas (January/February) so please try to send the card in time.

Why am I getting such a message when I want to PM Secret Santa's account?

"Secret Santa has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Secret Santa from the recipient list and send the message again."

Anyone else having trouble signing up ?