Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MYLO'S BIRTHDAY

whackanalien25

so tomorrow it been one year since mx was relesed:o and i would like to know how people got there copy of the album. i seems like forever ago but at the same time not that long ago if you know what i mean:laugh3: i got up at 7:30 and rode my bike to tesco got there 10 mins before it opened and was the first person in the shop i ran to the cd section and there was loads of them in a patern on 4 shelfs graffity cover ,silver cover ,grafitty cover, sliver cover... i wanted the silver one originaly but when i saw the cd i picked up the first graffity one on the top shelf:D

also is there anything you would have wanted to happen in the past year that hasent ,im happy that where getting the live 2012 cd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A year? For some reason I thought it was older. :surprised:

Well, I preorded it with the book and LP. Not a big story. I'll congratulate it tomorrow.

Yea me too, but that's probably because they kinda started to promote Mylo already during the festivals, and they did sooo many broadcasted live performances that it feels like a very very long time ago.

First got this as a Christmas present, and first listened to it sometime in January, ha. I guess I'm not a good fan. It was nice. Not amazing, unfortunately, but it had its moments of magic when I saw them on this tour and there was a whole stadium of people singing the songs by heart. It makes it a much more meaningful album. I might give it a listen tomorrow.

Well, fuck. Already?

I remember doing some online homework, while at a friends house watching a movie, while also watching iTunes like a hawk. Because I was not going to download the leak, I patiently waited until the official release to listen to it.

At first I was like, "This is alright.". Then I realized that I was focusing on my homework and not the album and restarted the album after Every Teardrop and fell in love with the album. Up With The Birds sounded like heaven upon first listen. Then when the physical CD came in the mail the next day, I kept it in my car for about three months.

Happy birthday, MX.

Mylo Xyloto - 1 years old today.

CONGRATULATIONS ! :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela:

I bought the album when it had been out about a month.

My favourites off that album: 1. Us against the world. 2. Paradise :elephant: (the melody is so nice and the video is so cute - and the new moving video of the baby elephant being rescued after being stuck in a big hole - and its reunion with its mother :heart: ).

First got this as a Christmas present, and first listened to it sometime in January, ha. I guess I'm not a good fan. It was nice. Not amazing, unfortunately, but it had its moments of magic when I saw them on this tour and there was a whole stadium of people singing the songs by heart. It makes it a much more meaningful album. I might give it a listen tomorrow.

This is the best commentary I've seen on this album yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MX! :cheesy:

I don't remember well my first listening to MX in full - I think it was on Deezer and I didn't pay enough attention. Had to play it a couple of times, at least, and then focused on the few songs that I fell in love with right away. I was falling deeply in love with Coldplay at the time, but wasn't hooked forever yet, and that album felt nothing like Coldplay, so at first I gotta say it was weird. But then I watched the Madrid Unstaged concert and then omg I fell in love with Coldplay's whole discography :awesome::lol:

The most memorable listening of the album for me was on January 1st. I had celebrated New Year's Eve with a few close friends at home and, well, on January 1st, I was cleaning the house. I decided to listen to MX in full while doing the dishes.....and I had so much fun!!!:awesome:

This album is their most dynamic, energetic one and, even right now I'm not technically having a great day, well listening to MX makes it oh so much easier to bear with it.

When listening to it in full I also realize that, to me, it flows very well. When I start listening, I can't stop, I'm already prepared for the next song :dance::lol:

Finally I think it is better to listen to it LOUD, VERY LOUD :awesome: And with great earphones/headphones. That's how I appreciate it the most.

My favourite song would be HLH. Then atm UATW, UWTB and CB, but, really, I enjoy the whole album.

Thank you Coldplay for yet another amazing album, and for clearly trying to evolve with each one of them.

:heart: