✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up In Flames new single taken from Mylo Xyloto - Impacting Date: November, 16th

coldpatrix

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly, I like the video, although I don't think it fits Coldplay and the...uh...spirit they seem to currently have. What I don't like, and what makes me think it may not be the official video, is the elephant that is burnt. It seems completely illogical to me that Coldplay would destroy in such a "violent" way one of the symbols of this era. It's like a big finger to the Paradise video and the MX era, honestly. I think Coldplay like coherence, and this video isn't coherent with the rest of the MX era.

Ha! That was hilarious.

It's one of the worst songs on the album so I guess the video wouldn't be anything special. Hate hate hate the literal meaning of Up in Flames in the video. Too corny. Expected someone to pour water on the elephant when "put some water on" was sung. Lol.

^ easy. DELETE THEM :lol:

Man I feel so bad for sharing a doozey, but at the same time, I just made these guys sub-par viral, it's already at 303 views, which makes me feel a little happy for them! lol idk what happened guys, sorry! It seemed like the legit thing at the time...

I very much doubt that the video is official. The pitch of the song has been increased slightly on the video, presumably to avoid YouTube's software for detecting copyrighted material. Try comparing it to the original album recording and you'll see what I mean. It's fake I'd say.

The video uploader commented on the video saying:

"Thank you all so much for the likes & amazing comments from you all. This is not the official video from Coldplay & they had nothing to do with the production of this video. It was shot & edited by my friend Henry and I on a Canon 550D & Adobe Premiere/After Effects. We are in contact with Paul Dugdale, the director of COLDPLAY LIVE who knows Coldplay very well & I'll contact Parlophone to speak too. If you all keep liking, commenting, sharing this video, maybe Coldplay will see it! :D - Joe"

The video uploader commented on the video saying:

"Thank you all so much for the likes & amazing comments from you all. This is not the official video from Coldplay & they had nothing to do with the production of this video. It was shot & edited by my friend Henry and I on a Canon 550D & Adobe Premiere/After Effects. We are in contact with Paul Dugdale, the director of COLDPLAY LIVE who knows Coldplay very well & I'll contact Parlophone to speak too. If you all keep liking, commenting, sharing this video, maybe Coldplay will see it! :D - Joe"

Okay lets hope these guys just get a few pats on the back. Coldplay, you'll really hit a new low if you use this as an actual music video.