July 1, 201610 yr Up & Up... because there are kids singing and the line "fixing up a car..." Great idea, but as I wrote, it doesn't directly mention a car but rather something related to it.
July 1, 201610 yr Here is the next riddle. It might be a little harder... Have been made 4 times in total.
July 1, 201610 yr Here is the next riddle. It might be a little harder... Have been made 4 times in total. Is the answer one song or four?
July 1, 201610 yr Is the answer one song or four? To figure that out is part of the riddle ! :D One hint, it does not have to be either 1 or 4 songs. This is a very important clue.
July 1, 201610 yr My guesses are Lhuna, HFTW, POC and Lost+ because it's the 4 songs cp have collaborated with other artists on.
July 2, 201610 yr My guesses are Lhuna, HFTW, POC and Lost+ because it's the 4 songs cp have collaborated with other artists on. Unfortunately not... Like I said, maybe you are not looking for 4 songs despite the "4 times" thing. The theme you have to look for and this statement are intrinsically connected.
July 2, 201610 yr My guess is Up&Up, Up In Flames and Up With The Birds. 4 times in total there's the word Up in the songs titles
July 2, 201610 yr I don't know in what direction I have to look but here is another thought: Crest of waves Has 4x exactly the same line which is about "making": Except life and the love you make
July 4, 201610 yr My guess is Up&Up, Up In Flames and Up With The Birds. 4 times in total there's the word Up in the songs titles I don't know in what direction I have to look but here is another thought: Crest of waves Has 4x exactly the same line which is about "making": Except life and the love you make No and no....
July 4, 201610 yr about "making" OK, here is a new clue: What else can you make ? One thing you can make is mentioned in a number of Coldplay songs, but not 4 (which is the very essence of the thing we are looking for!)
July 4, 201610 yr cake? :D JK. The opposite of love: war The making of war is mentioned in Bloodless revolution - AROBTTH - Life in technicolor
July 4, 201610 yr But making a war does not tie in to why I wrote "4 in total" when it is less than that...which other "thing" does ?
Create an account or sign in to comment