Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG You are awake too, @iamsue ? I caught a bad cold and all I want is to sleep....but my body won't let me. Went to bed extra early after a tirig day yesterday, and now it's 2.30 am and I woke up again :(

Oh no! :( A cold is bad enough, but not being able to sleep? That's worse on another level. I hope youi get well soon :(

I'm having a bad cold too.

When I got to work yesterday morning I was ok, but by the time I got home all I could do is search for some medication and drag myself to bed. :(

Typical me, getting sick in a free weekend.

The flu is around so I hope it won't get worse.

Ok, enough complaining. :)

Get well everyone.

Get well soon!

If it makes.you feel better, I'm ill too :D

:( Get well soon!

• Like 2

I hope everyone is feeling better today! Thank you all for being so kind and wishing us well last night. Beastwars, Nie, I Ran Away, how are you today?

I'm used to being a walking zombie so I'm fine. Tuesday I have another round of injections in my back so I'll be out a couple days but better then. If they work.

The album song answer to the Talk puzzle is Fun: but not the first line. This one: "Now we're stopping the world, stopping its spin".

• Like 1

Good guess, but is that a song?

I couldn't find it but Wikipedia says there is also a song called like this and it wouldn't be the first unreleased track i can't find... I already tried to find it a while ago and it was just the first thing that came to my mind when thinking about 5 steps. But maybe wikipedia is just wrong :D

I couldn't find it but Wikipedia says there is also a song called like this and it wouldn't be the first unreleased track i can't find... I already tried to find it a while ago and it was just the first thing that came to my mind when thinking about 5 steps. But maybe wikipedia is just wrong :D

Let me just say that you were very close!

Thanks to everyone who cared about mine and the other users' health, now the situation is getting better for me somehow :) I don't remember the last time I felt this bad phisically (and mentally for other reasons), but it's all becoming fine again and I hope it's the same for the others ;)

So, now, thinking about the riddle, I try with a wild guess: Don Quixote/Spanish Rain

• Like 1

Oh yeah!' Here you go, playing by my own rule, this one's hard to come by. Clue 1 goes out to my good friend who's in the hospital with cancer.

Clue #1: Amazing Grace (the song) will lead you to this song's line.

• Like 2

What is your reasoning? Glad to see you thinking so clearly and quickly despite being sick.

Thanks !

I read the lyrics of Amazing Grace and it struck me that the line "I once was lost and now I'm found" is also present in that Coldplay song

Another great guess, AMD89. Actually even better. I'm going to call this one. I Ran Away solved it. I'm sure she knows the rationale, so I'll just turn it over and let her take it away. AMD89, your two guesses should about qualify you for a tie. Recall, one thing I said from the beginning;. That I was following my own rule by telling you it was a hard one to solve. That was my clue that it was an unreleased song, which On Solid Ground is. That is indeed the answer. It has an identical phrase to Amazing Grace. I'll let I Ran Away reveal it.

It seems like there is an epidemic infection around the world! My family was ill last week, now we're having a better week. Hope you're getting well soon :)

I think a few weeks ago I had a pretty bad cold. And then a few weeks or so before that, I had another really bad cold. I've been lucky with colds this year, I only had one in September, and two in the last two months, and usually I have one every two months...