✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about to be done sending the messages (the whole 1 messages every 60 seconds only really put a delay on this), so I just wanted to say:

You can post what kind of music you like, and in that way help your mixtape maker gice you something more of your likings.

You can send the link to your mixtape upload anytime during this week, and the deadline is on saturday, and I will be sending you the link your mixtape partner gave me on sunday.

Do not forget to submit your review! It is the second most interesting part in the exchange, and everyone wants to know how they did :)

Have fun creating your mixtapes!

And if you have questions about how to upload/erase info and all that, you can just post it in here! :)

Seeing as I haven't used my Last.fm in quite some time, I'm not so sure how much it will help my mixtape maker as far as my tastes. There's a lot of stuff I listen to that's not listed on it. If my person wants to take a gander, anyway, it's in the sig with all the other links in green.

Either way, I'd like to tell my partner to just go for it. I'm pretty open-minded, especially when it comes to something like the exchange. You can either make a tape fitting my tastes or go against the grain and make a tape that's out of my comfort zone; either one will do. If my partner happens to be someone new to the exchange who doesn't have a whole lot to work with, don't let yourself be intimidated. Just do your best with what you have and make something you think I'll like. Either way, I will appreciate what you've done. :nice:

Now, to think on what I'll do for my partner... :escaping:

Only 5 days to make the mixtape? Can we get at least the weekend more to do it? Otherwise I'm sorry I won't be able to make it in time.

Yeah, it should be at least two weeks :thinking:

To my partner: I listen to basically everything, but mostly genres like Folk, Indie and Americana. Some of my favorite bands are The National, My Morning Jacket, Elbow, Grizzly Bear, Fleet Foxes and Joanna Newsom. Just make a mix of songs and artists you like and want to share :nice:

Partner revealed, now it's songs selection time :D

To my partner: my lastfm page is in my sig but I'm open to listen to anything, feel free to put what you want and have fun doing it ;)

What is a good upload site these days?

These sites don't need registration and they're quite good in my opinion (but I don't use upload sites very often, so!):

- Sendspace

- File Dropper

^Yes you do. You delete all information I think.

Oh. And by sending the tracklisting to DiOli05 that means I ONLY send her the tracklisting WITH song titles and artists? I just wanna know if I'm be doing it right XD