✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

I probably won't be able to send mine tomorrow :(

Is it a big problem if I'm a few days late?

The deadline was already pushed forward a week, which means people could have it ready already last week. Please try to be as fast as possible, for the people that tried so hard to be in time. Whoever gets your mixtape, will be pleased.

This goes for all participants

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, until I get my mixtape from my partner, I'm just going to listen to the one I made (which I have fallen in love with today, despite all the frantic last-minute adjustments :D).

Beat that, partner! :D (I'm really open to anything, don't worry :) )

Ok, so far I have got 17 links, and two that do not work! Also, unfortunately someone told me that they will be late, and hopefully they will be the only one. I am sending reminders to the rest of the people i have not heard of at all.

~9 more hours!

Suggestion for those who are late:

If you are late, it would probably better to send a private message to DiOli05, because if someone has submitted his tape, but has not got the one made for him, and you are the only person who says it's late... hard to figure out who's your secret partner :D

That would probably spoil the secrecy and surprise...

Suggestion for those who are late:

If you are late, it would probably better to send a private message to DiOli05, because if someone has submitted his tape, but has not got the one made for him, and you are the only person who says it's late... hard to figure out who's your secret partner :D

That would probably spoil the secrecy and surprise...

jajaI only take into account the people that have pm me saying that they will be late. :)

Ok, I am trying to plan ahead of time when it comes to sending the links. I want all the people that did send their tracklists on time get a link in a few hours, so if by then I still have not gotten the other links, I will group the people that is late apart from the ones that made it on time.

If the person whom you made a mixtape for has not submitted their links, the mixtape you made might go to someone else. I hope everyone agrees with this, I am trying to be fair. I will pm you if the mixtape did go to someone else other than your original partner.

Let me know if you disagree.

Ok, I am trying to plan ahead of time when it comes to sending the links. I want all the people that did send their tracklists on time get a link in a few hours, so if by then I still have not gotten the other links, I will group the people that is late apart from the ones that made it on time.

If the person whom you made a mixtape for has not submitted their links, the mixtape you made might go to someone else. I hope everyone agrees with this, I am trying to be fair. I will pm you if the mixtape did go to someone else other than your original partner.

Let me know if you disagree.

The way we've handled this in the past is to wait for a certain amount of time. If a person doesn't get a tape within that time, someone gives that person a spare tape (as a lot of us tend to make multiple mixtapes for this occasion) so they have something to listen to. Similarly, if a person doesn't get a review within a certain amount of time, someone volunteers to listen to it and give it an assessment so the person who made the tape gets at least some sort of feedback.

I don't like the whole idea of segregating people-at least, not at this time. Emergencies come up, and as Rafael said, people don't log on here everyday. I especially don't think it's fair for people who sent their mixtapes with a specific person in mind to suddenly be told, "Oh, by the way, since your person was late, your tape is going to someone else." I feel like that's, in a way, punishing a person who sent their tape on time for something someone who was late did. If that makes sense.

But anyway, that's my thoughts on it. :nice: