✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the person whom you made a mixtape for has not submitted their links, the mixtape you made might go to someone else. I hope everyone agrees with this, I am trying to be fair. I will pm you if the mixtape did go to someone else other than your original partner.

Let me know if you disagree.

I disagree. Myself, and I expect almost everyone, went through trouble to make a tape specifically for the person we were assigned. I don't want my tape going to or getting reviewed by anyone else. Thus you'd be punishing the 'good guys' who sent their tapes on time. I rather get my review a week late than be switched at random. It would kill the spirit of the whole thing.

Ok, that is what we will do then, I wanted to know what you guys though. I will start sending links now. And as usual, your partner will not get their link until they have submitted theirs. :nice:

I am sending them now because there were some links that were not working, so that had to get fixed. :D

Ah, I am way late with responding, hahaha!

If the person whom you made a mixtape for has not submitted their links, the mixtape you made might go to someone else. I hope everyone agrees with this, I am trying to be fair. I will pm you if the mixtape did go to someone else other than your original partner.

Let me know if you disagree.

I don't know about other people, but I always try to make my mixtape personal. If it goes to another person, it will not work that well, because I choose the songs for the mixtape based on what I think the other person will appreciate. I rather wait for my mixtape than having mine being sent to a random listener.

Ok.

I have sent all of the links I received. If you sent a link and you still have not gotten one back, I am sad to say it is because your partner as not send it to me yet. Or because the link is faulty and your partner and I are working on it.

Hopefully everyone will get a link SOON!

Ok.

I have sent all of the links I received. If you sent a link and you still have not gotten one back, I am sad to say it is because your partner as not send it to me yet. Or because the link is faulty and your partner and I are working on it.

Hopefully everyone will get a link SOON!

I'm in that group :sad: I'll wait patiently then ;)

Hey mixtape maker,

Just a heads up to say I have received it and started listening. I've put it on my iPod so I can listen to it in the lab tomorrow and I'll hopefully have a review for you in the next few days (around work, gigs, lectures ect ect.)

Thanks for making it tho, and also thanks for getting it on time :awesome:

I want a mixtape :(

:( I am sending messages once again in a few. Hopefully we will have replies!

I don't get why it's funny... maybe it's not the right way to say that in English or are you my mixtape maker and are late...

Maybe he is just being mean because he did get a mixtape... :(

Again, I am sending emails again.