✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Ok, i took you out of the list :(

Meaning that once you have done your playlist, try to copy the files into a new folder, and erase their info (name, artist, album, artwork and such), and put their names as the order in your playlist (track 1, track 2, etc.)

And it can be whatever you want. You can put your favorite songs in there, and such. A lot of people have done themed playlists, so it is all up to you. The point of it is to have people discover new music to them, so just keep that in mind :)

Exactly :)

:thinking:... plug?

OK, thanks. THat's what I thought. I just wanted to be clear. This will be fun!

Don't worry, Rafael. People are more than likely to get at least something interesting out of a mix you do. Even if that doesn't happen, people appreciate that you took the time and effort to make something for them. You should come do it, anyway. I know I wouldn't mind getting a tape from you. (Maybe you can show me Plan B or something. :tongue:)

gooooood I check that forum like once every two months and I'm always lucky to fall in the right times for the mixtape exchanges!

Of course I am in!

Can it be someone else than Chris (Tnspieler1012) who gets me this time? Last time was like the second time, and omfg okay you're not obliged to change it if he randomly gets me as a partner because his tapes are wonderful, but I bet he is bored of getting me

gooooood I check that forum like once every two months and I'm always lucky to fall in the right times for the mixtape exchanges!

Of course I am in!

Can it be someone else than Chris (Tnspieler1012) who gets me this time? Last time was like the second time, and omfg okay you're not obliged to change it if he randomly gets me as a partner because his tapes are wonderful, but I bet he is bored of getting me

Jajaja ok, I am doing it with a random assorter, but I will double check :)

Haha, I sent her a PM yesterday saying exactly this (well, not that I'm bored of you, but that you're probably tired of listening to the same indulgent ambient schmeer time and again).