✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

I don't have a last.fm, so I'll pardon whomever in advance if he or she should happen to use an artist that I'm already familiar with. I could care less what genre is emphasized, just be creative and don't worry about making it accessible (20+ minutes of Mongolian throat singing is cool with me), nor should you omit a song that you really love for being 'too mainstream' or poppy. I was kind of a dick last time with my review, but I rather receive a tape that sincerely reflects your personality than a collection of tracks that you hate, but think I would love.

And the last rule of tape club is:

Ignore the rules of tape club.

As long as you delete the song information, give it a clear order, and upload it on time :angry:

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me[/url]

Oh, an I'm dead fussy about music, so please don't stick whatever you like on it - I don't want anything that sounds remotely like The Vaccines, anything that sounds like it comes from the 80s or anything that descends into rap or 'features' David Guetta or some such rubbish. I'm a snob, I'm sorry, what can I say? :P :P

Is your Last.fm indicative of the "snob" music you listen to?

Well, either way, you've missed the sign-up deadline, so you can't participate this time. However, in the context of Coldplaying, a mix tape is a compilation of tracks made for a specific person (who is given to you at random).

I've always wondered as to the 'mix' in mixtape. Is it like an actual DJ-like mix, with fades and beat matching? Or just a compilation of tracks?

One more thing, should I make it with a specific person in mind? Or just a mixtape for one of the coldplayers?

Thanks)

Here it is a combination of tracks, but some people have done the first one too, if i am not wrong.

Well, either way, you've missed the sign-up deadline, so you can't participate this time. However, in the context of Coldplaying, a mix tape is a compilation of tracks made for a specific person (who is given to you at random).

:( Yeah, the deadline to sign up was almost two weeks ago. Sorry!

MIXTAPES DUE TOMORROW!!!

Also, I have been really busy, so to all of you that have sent me the mixtapes already, sorry for taking so long to let you know i had got it. All of the messages go to my email, so i saw them all as soon as i got them :)

I AM SO EXCITED!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Just a note of cation for all those doing some perfections: Please consider your internet connection, finishing it does mean you still have to upload it. I know from last time that can take some time, depending on where you upload it, the number of songs etc.

Getting mine ready for delivery :)

Can someone please help me with deleting the song information?

copy all songs into a new folder and click properties then just delete all the titles, artists etc.

I'd recommend opening them all after in itunes or whatever and check the artwork is also deleted.