✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New tour required!

Jenjie

After watching a bit of Live in Sydney on Sky last night, I'm reminded that it's nearly 12 months since my last concert. My Coldplay tour genes are starting to itch!! I also require an outdoor date for proper involvement.

However, this may be a dangerous ask as the purchasing of tickets for stadium tours seems to result in pregnancy :laugh3:

It hasn't been a year for me but the best Coldplay concert I ever saw was almost a year ago, I even liked Clocks that day :wacky:

However, this may be a dangerous ask as the purchasing of tickets for stadium tours seems to result in pregnancy :laugh3:

If you don't want more babies and you cannot disguise it

Then I'll take my cock and vasectimize it

:whistle:

I can't wait until the next Coldplay tour. It's been just over a year (29/05/2012) for me.

Best day of my life.

We need the new album first though, they can take however long it takes them though because they always bring out something great!! :D

The first time i saw them was last year on 24 May and i was with my cousin in the tribune so wasn't really close or with my friends, but i was lucky enough because the C stage was in front of me and Chris waved at us and Jonny smiled

But for the next tour I'm going with a group of friends for a real stadium adventure

I didn't say I don't want more :p just that I want to go to a stadium show and be able to jump around like a loon!! :D

Don't get pregnant just before or during the next tour, tell me which concert you're going to and count me in because I definitely want to see you jump around like a loon :kiss:

Don't get pregnant just before or during the next tour, tell me which concert you're going to and count me in because I definitely want to see you jump around like a loon :kiss:

I have no intention of doing so!

And likely to be Manchester/Liverpool area, if there are any, because of arranging babysitters

• 1 month later...

They'll probably do some festivals next summer in Europe, to preview some new material. New album will be come out probably next fall, making it 3 years since MX, which all signs seem to point to.

I hope they come to Ohio this time. I haven't seen Coldplay since 2006 in Cleveland.

It's been almost a year for me too (watched them in September in Munich in the pouring rain), the next one can't come soon enough. I have a feeling in a year's time, we'll be vindicated...but not before.

Yeah, its gonna be at least another year. If not longer. I went to a concert in 2011 and Sept. 2012. I wish i would have gone to another one.

Thats why i will attend as many as i can the next time they come around, you never know when you will see the greatest show on earth again.