✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guesses on when the Ghost Stories Tour will start?

Sammy_MX

I believe the album will be released in the Sept/Oct timeframe, which is the other rumor. I'd expect some 2nd half summer festivals, Summersonic Japan, Leeds/Reading and the like, album promo stuff in Sept/Oct, then probably do some arena Europe shows around Nov/Dec, then maybe in the Jan/Feb 2015 area do the South American stadium shows they promised, US arenas in the spring, European stadiums in the summer, US arenas/amphitheaters in the late summer/early fall, and then Australia/NZ/Asia shows late 2015. Seems like a pretty predictable touring pattern.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine told me something that they could do and I also thought about that once. It would be amazing if instead of playing in stadiums or festivals, they just play in small venues with a capacity of around 2.000 - 3.000 people. It's evident that in this case, the tickets would be sold in just a few minutes, but what we were thinking it's that they play in the same venue for about 7 days, so the total of persons that could see them in an entire week would be from 14.000 to 21.000 like in one day in a big concert. And everyone could decide which day of the week want to see them, or at least they could pick the day that had available tickets. They could do that to be closer to the crowd and that way we could experience a more intimate show. That's the idea.

A friend of mine told me something that they could do and I also thought about that once. It would be amazing if instead of playing in stadiums or festivals, they just play in small venues with a capacity of around 2.000 - 3.000 people. It's evident that in this case, the tickets would be sold in just a few minutes, but what we were thinking it's that they play in the same venue for about 7 days, so the total of persons that could see them in an entire week would be from 14.000 to 21.000 like in one day in a big concert. And everyone could decide which day of the week want to see them, or at least they could pick the day that had available tickets. They could do that to be closer to the crowd and that way we could experience a more intimate show. That's the idea.

a tour like Viva La Vida would take about 5 -6 years if they did that.. :o :p

and also...

14th September 2014? :p that would be awesome :)

I think... they'll be doing charity gigs during this time. LP6 will be released in May/June and tour will start in July (UK & US), then they'll be touring Latin America (yes!) in Feb/March 2015 :D

i can't waitttttt!

That's what I think may happen. I hope so anyways. Not sure about the release date, though, we know how they always end up moving it a bit forwards. They'll probably do small arenas tour in late 2014 throughout Europe and the UK, as they did with MX Tour. Then, if we're lucky they may head south for a Latin American tour. I'd like them to come here sooner but I doubt they tour here before 2015 :(

That's what I think may happen. I hope so anyways. Not sure about the release date, though, we know how they always end up moving it a bit forwards. They'll probably do small arenas tour in late 2014 throughout Europe and the UK, as they did with MX Tour. Then, if we're lucky they may head south for a Latin American tour. I'd like them to come here sooner but I doubt they tour here before 2015 :(

They always come to South America in summer, which means from January to March. Well, we've been waiting since they postponed the MX tour here, so they MUST come.

They always come to South America in summer, which means from January to March. Well, we've been waiting since they postponed the MX tour here, so they MUST come.

Yes, that's why I don't see them coming here before that time. I really hope they follow through with what they said back in January, that SA would be "at the front of their minds".

Well, if they are going to play festivals, we'll have a few announcements soon. Personally I think we are not going to get the LP6 so soon yet. Remember, when they started playing again in June 2011, there were still four months until the MX release. And we all know how patient we will have to be again although it would be refreshing if they just came up with some new stuff and not delay it until the last possible moment!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It really depends on what they think is the best way of promoting the album - definitely I don't think they'll do a 'Mylo' again and present the new songs in live form while the album hasn't been released yet. But this whole era is a bit ghostly for now because we've no clue about pretty much everything so far.