✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guesses on when the Ghost Stories Tour will start?

Sammy_MX

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: No...I need to see them live again...

Well, I highly doubt they would skip a tour for this album-- Coldplay is a band that thrives on touring, as Chris has said in the past. Why would they skip out on sharing the fruits of their labor of the past 2 years by skipping a tour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I highly doubt they would skip a tour for this album-- Coldplay is a band that thrives on touring, as Chris has said in the past. Why would they skip out on sharing the fruits of their labor of the past 2 years by skipping a tour?

I know. My main fear is that they settle for doing these small gigs in Los Angeles and things like that and therefore, fulfill their need to play live while skipping a tour...

The question is if a "small venue" is an arena for about 10.000 people (which is still small compared to stadiums) or a really small theatre for about 1.000 people.

I would love nothing more than seeing them in an intimate venue but if they'd only do several intimate gigs, the number of dissappointed fans would be immense!

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't tour that much. With the separation and all for Chris. Maybe play a few small intimate gigs and head back into the studio. It can go either way I think. Either Chris wants to be out and on tour as much as possible to keep busy. Or he could just want to play a few gigs and maybe head back into the studio and write some more. At least he has his band and music in his life still.

Okay so I definitely think they are going on a tour. Remember what Chris said at iTunes Festival: "Thank you for reminding us how great it is to have people sing your songs back at you" (or something like that).

Why would THE best live act not go on a tour? No tour plans at the moment could still mean it starts in August, as that's a few months after release of the album.

In any case I hope they're coming to Denmark or another Scandinavian country. Small venues are okay as long as I can get tickets. Never saw them live before.