✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

Not going to the concert anymore! I had to give up my ticket (logistical issues...let's just say that I have an exam that day in Edinburgh, from 5pm to 7pm). It's already gone to someone, btw. I made sure that it went to a big Coldplay fan though.

Have fun yall! :nice:

Right after the concert might be difficult, people will have to catch the tube/train/bus. We might organise something the day before or after the concert : )

I agree, it probably won't be possible after the gig.

I would love to meet up the day before!

Not going to the concert anymore! I had to give up my ticket (logistical issues...let's just say that I have an exam that day in Edinburgh, from 5pm to 7pm). It's already gone to someone, btw. I made sure that it went to a big Coldplay fan though.

Have fun yall! :nice:

Oh, sorry to hear that :(

Good luck with your exam!

I'll take as many as I can! Can't wait to see the new outfits/instruments

My guess is as this is a one-off gig they won't be 'In costume' for any new eras.

I'm hoping for something like this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCM1iA8lbcY]Coldplay - Christmas Lights (Live from Liverpool) - YouTube[/ame]

wow really :o i wish i had the money for that !!! whats the package included ???

I can't really remember, I think it was backstage access, signed memorabilia from Coldplay, an aftershow party and some other stuff. It's both my Christmas and Birthday present so I hope it's worth it! Haha

I can't really remember, I think it was backstage access, signed memorabilia from Coldplay, an aftershow party and some other stuff. It's both my Christmas and Birthday present so I hope it's worth it! Haha

No backstage access, you wish! :lol:

It's early entry, best seats, signed memorabilia and aftershow party.

It'll be great to meet other Coldplayers at the show :)

They day before/after is out of the question for me because I am booked on a coach back up to Sheffield at 1am in the morning from London Victoria. I'm sure we'll all mingle when we are in the queue outside and obviously inside the venue.

I, for one, simply cannot wait :D!

Does anyone have any idea as to what time it might finish? I phoned the venue and...surprise surprise...they were no use whatsoever!

I would have thought between 1030 and 1100...what do you guys think?

I've been thinking the same. Hopefully tubes will still be running when it's finished (they should be if it finishes at that time).

Dec 19th - setlist? Any information?

Hi everyone,

so I've been the biggest coldplay fan among my friends but absolutely new to this forum, so hello :lol:

I got a ticket for the Hammersmith gig in December (coming up all the way from Germany, but yep it's worth it... so much!), just wondering if this is gonna be a full Coldplay concert or how many songs / how long they're going to play, when there are still other artists.

Does anyone know more about this or the setlist?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi everyone,

so I've been the biggest coldplay fan among my friends but absolutely new to this forum, so hello :lol:

I got a ticket for the Hammersmith gig in December (coming up all the way from Germany, but yep it's worth it... so much!), just wondering if this is gonna be a full Coldplay concert or how many songs / how long they're going to play, when there are still other artists.

Threads merged

Hi everyone,

This is the setlist from under1roof 2011:

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Yellow

In My Place

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

The Scientist

Up in Flames

Charlie Brown

White Christmas

(Bing Crosby cover) (With Rob Brydon)

Viva La Vida

Paradise

Fix You

Clocks

Encore:

Christmas Lights

Peace on Earth / Little Drummer Boy

(David Bowie & Bing Crosby cover) (with Steve Coogan)

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

I think we can expect something similar.

Thanks for your answer. But how do all the songs fit in, especially when there are more artists? Is this gonna be a 5-6 hour long event? O.o

Oh my god. I can't wait, nevermind how expensive this gets. Haven't even booked the flights yet, sacrificing my winter vacation for this. xD But i KNOW, it's worth it.

I've been thinking the same. Hopefully tubes will still be running when it's finished (they should be if it finishes at that time).

I think tubes run up until at least 12.30..

Edit :

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/1129.aspx

This gives times for all lines. Hope it helps.

Thanks for your answer. But how do all the songs fit in, especially when there are more artists? Is this gonna be a 5-6 hour long event? O.o

Oh my god. I can't wait, nevermind how expensive this gets. Haven't even booked the flights yet, sacrificing my winter vacation for this. xD But i KNOW, it's worth it.

I don't think it will be 5-6 hours long! :D Maybe four?

I just hope it won't be too cold that day. Fingers crossed. :lol:

Yeah me too. Planning to join the queue around noon and I know how cold London is in wintertime, gonna pack in a LOT of warm tea and bring the warmest coat haha.

Anyone aswell coming around noon for a good stall position? I don't wanna be all alone in the crowd and be the awkward lonely girl singing along all the songs :lol:

(Btw, this is my first time standing in stalls, I always had seats and it's so boring... especially when they play VLV and everyone's freaking out and people up there just sit and stare :D)