✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

Thanks Tash, so i buyed my tickets at Gigs and Tours and its just saying Standing. So i think it will be normal Stall Standing tickets. So i just need to get my train tickets from switzerland to london.

You're welcome : )

You go by train? Are you sure? I fly out from Southern Germany (Baden-Baden. Don't know where you live in Switzerland, but would that be an option?) pretty cheap for 14,99 € per way. It's Ryanair, but so what (concert ticket was expensive enough :D)

Did you check the connections from Basel/Genève at least? Saw good prices for that :)

How much is the train btw? Looked that up but didn't find anything below 100 Pounds per way.

Flying isn't always the better option. I'm going by train as well.

You go by train? Are you sure? I fly out from Southern Germany (Baden-Baden. Don't know where you live in Switzerland, but would that be an option?) pretty cheap for 14,99 € per way. It's Ryanair, but so what (concert ticket was expensive enough :D)

Did you check the connections from Basel/Genève at least? Saw good prices for that :)

How much is the train btw? Looked that up but didn't find anything below 100 Pounds per way.

Yes i really plan to take the train ride. Would ride from Basel to Paris and from Paris to London. I really saw the same problem. The way back is due x-mas traffic going up in the price. The train would cost around 150CHF one way. My only really big problem is that i am a bit affraid of flying thats why. Surely Baden-Baden wouldnt be that far cause i live 40minutes from the german border.

Im really not set yet what to do :embarrassed: but i know i need to book something before i need to ride the way with my car :)

so you are flying ?

Hello this is my first post here, what is the difference between stall standing and the normal standing ? i think im coming from switzerland to see my x-mas gift =D just wanna make sure where i exactly stand. hope in front of the stage.

I bought two of my standing tickets off of Gigs&Tours too. Surely they won't be for standing at the rear? They've got to be for the stalls standing for the amount of standing tickets they had on sale I'm assuming? Hope that's the case!! Don't want to pay that amount of money to be stood at the back!

I bought two of my standing tickets off of Gigs&Tours too. Surely they won't be for standing at the rear? They've got to be for the stalls standing for the amount of standing tickets they had on sale I'm assuming? Hope that's the case!! Don't want to pay that amount of money to be stood at the back!

I did too. Normally they have to define whether it is stalls standing or circle standing when you buy. However they don't seem to have so I am wondering whether it is first come, first served on the standing and they'll allow x amount of people into stalls standing before they route the others to circle standing :stunned:

I guess, you don't have to worry.

If you check their page http://www.gigsandtours.com/event/kids-company-and-coldplay-present-under1roof/eventim-apollo/750978

There are still the types of tickets visible, "standing" and "circle standing", so I'm sure, if you have only standing, it must be for the stalls.

Thanks for that. I'm trying to recall if there was those two standing options to buy when I purchased my tickets last Thursday. I can't really remember.

But yeah, they should be stalls standing I hope.

Did you also manage to get a cheap flight back?

My outbound flight was also only 19 €, but the flight back over 200, as it's close to Christmas and many people fly home for holiday...

I paid 59 for the flight back, but to another Airport which is +2 hours from home. Still cheaper though if I take the discount bus back which is around 10-15 €.

You're right, flying back to the same aitport would've cost like 120. Way too much.

How much is the train to Switzerland? :)

I paid 59 for the flight back, but to another Airport which is +2 hours from home. Still cheaper though if I take the discount bus back which is around 10-15 €.

You're right, flying back to the same aitport would've cost like 120. Way too much.

That's great, I checked all the neighbouring airports but the prices were similar, around € 200.

And there's no other option for me than fly. Slovakia is too far away. It's like 24 hours by bus.

I just hope there won't be any flight cancellations due to snow... three years ago, they were cancelling flights from my airport to the UK just a few days before my flight. I spent the whole week checking the weather forecasts... And then, on the way from Liverpool, there were also delays.

Fingers crossed everyone will have a safe journey!

i still need to work out the exact details with the traintimes

im not sure due my work if i could go on wednesday to make sure im there, or if i can leave at thursday morning. Im also a bit in jeopardy like wisna, hope they dont cancel some trains and planes due snow. But i think it will be around 300..

2 x COLDPLAY - STALLS STANDING TICKETS @ UNDER 1 ROOF LONDON APOLLO 19/12/13

[/url]€444.99

:|

Anyways:

*reported to ebay for breaching ebay's no ticket listing policy as pretty much all ticket listings on ebay needs to go via Stubhub [or whatever their secondary ticket site is called]*

Hopefully ebay will pull the listing and that tout gets a black mark against their name or banned from selling

Thanks for that. I'm trying to recall if there was those two standing options to buy when I purchased my tickets last Thursday. I can't really remember.

But yeah, they should be stalls standing I hope.

IIRC they had the 2 options available

-------

As for flights, the friday after the show is the day a lot of offices and businesses either close up for Christmas/New Year or go down to limited manning, so a lot of people try and book flights to go home to see their family or just as a getaway

Okay, so I was finally able to get a roundtrip flight booked... so I am confirmed. :)

For those who plan to be up front on the floor, what time are you all planning to line up at the venue? I've never seen a show here - anything worth noting about their line-up policies, etc?

Jason