✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

Hey guys. One of my friends has dropped out so I have a spare ticket to sell. It's standing. Let me know if anyone's interested. Selling face value of course!!

Hi,

I'm interested. Where can I contact you? I lived in Manchester. I need 4 spare tickets for me and my friends.

Have you received the actual tickets?

I have 4 spare Arctic Monkeys tickets (June 2014) if you're interested in trading it.

Cheers

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS ATTENDING THE UNDER 1 ROOF SHOW AT THE EVENTIM APOLLO ON 19 DECEMBER 2013 - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Thanks for buying your tickets for the upcoming Under 1 Roof shows via Eventim, we're looking forward to welcoming you to the newly refurbished Eventim Apollo in December.

We'd like to inform you that start times have been slightly revised to those shown at the time of purchasing your tickets. Doors will now open at 6pm instead of the advertised 7pm. Any customers collecting tickets from the Box Office on the night can do so from 4pm.

If you have any questions about timings - or feel we can help with anything else - then please contact [email protected] or Eventim Customer Services on 0844 376 0021 or [email protected]

Thanks and have a great night!

Eventim HQ

November 27, 2013 - submitted by Harvey, United Kingdom

Q. Hello Oracle,

I managed to get two tickets for Under 1 Roof (I can't wait). However, I was wondering if you know what the band will be wearing? Will it be Mylo Xyloto related or Lp 6 related? I have my own MX jacket I have made, I wore it to their gig last year and I was going to wear it again if they were going to 'suit up' as well :)

Many thanks, Harvey

The Oracle replies:

I think you should wear it regardless though as it's been 2 years since the end of the MX tour, I very much doubt the band will be wearing their MX outfits for the charity show.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS ATTENDING THE UNDER 1 ROOF SHOW AT THE EVENTIM APOLLO ON 19 DECEMBER 2013 - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Thanks for buying your tickets for the upcoming Under 1 Roof shows via Eventim, we're looking forward to welcoming you to the newly refurbished Eventim Apollo in December.

We'd like to inform you that start times have been slightly revised to those shown at the time of purchasing your tickets. Doors will now open at 6pm instead of the advertised 7pm. Any customers collecting tickets from the Box Office on the night can do so from 4pm.

If you have any questions about timings - or feel we can help with anything else - then please contact [email protected] or Eventim Customer Services on 0844 376 0021 or [email protected]

Thanks and have a great night!

Eventim HQ

Thanks for this Tash!! :) Did that go up on their website or something??

Also...has anyone had any notification of ticket dispatch? I WANT MY TICKETS!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Yes i really plan to take the train ride. Would ride from Basel to Paris and from Paris to London. I really saw the same problem. The way back is due x-mas traffic going up in the price. The train would cost around 150CHF one way. My only really big problem is that i am a bit affraid of flying thats why. Surely Baden-Baden wouldnt be that far cause i live 40minutes from the german border.

Im really not set yet what to do :embarrassed: but i know i need to book something before i need to ride the way with my car :)

so you are flying ?

You should fly with easyjet. I pay from Basel to London and back 200.- Schwiizerfranke ;)

You should fly with easyjet. I pay from Basel to London and back 200.- Schwiizerfranke ;)

ok thanks for your information, the one and only point is that im a bit afraid to fly. on which days are you flying ? PS: you were in bern at the Cinema Live premiere ? =)

I booked two of my tickets through Gigs&Tours and one through Eventim. I have received an email from Eventim notifying me that my ticket has been dispatched.

The question I have for those who booked through Gigs&Tours is this: when you track your order, does it still say that 0% of tickets have been dispatched? Just checking...:) Thanks.

Hey guys. One of my friends has dropped out so I have a spare ticket to sell. It's standing. Let me know if anyone's interested. Selling face value of course!!

I have two circle standing tickets left, for the original price (two friends need to work)...

Let me know if someone want them.

I'm going to update the ticket list on the first page, are these tickets still available?

I booked two of my tickets through Gigs&Tours and one through Eventim. I have received an email from Eventim notifying me that my ticket has been dispatched.

The question I have for those who booked through Gigs&Tours is this: when you track your order, does it still say that 0% of tickets have been dispatched? Just checking...:) Thanks.

The Ones we ordered thro Gigs & Tours say the same thing. Fingers crossed it won't be too long!

Yeah mine still says that too!! I want my tickets! Definitely looks like only the eventim customers got the email though!