✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Magic

thetelephoneline

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the hell they were thinking when they made this. The lyrics couldn't be anymore shite, and it's almost as bad as 'Midnight', which was embarrassing for me. For the first time it looks as though I can't stand behind a coldplay release, and I have very low expectations for this album. Sorry, but they can do so much better than this crap.

Really you guys don't like Mylo Xyloto? I absolutely love it. And no, I am not a "xylobryte". AROBTTH is my favorite album and it always will, and The Scientist my favorite song (you can see it in my profile).

Well, about Magic, I think its lyrics are so much simple, excessively. For example, Yellow is a little bit simple lyrically, but it's amazing and has metaphors, etc. Also, Magic's melody is really poor, except for that amazing guitar part. Just my opinion.

Really you guys don't like Mylo Xyloto? I absolutely love it. And no, I am not a "xylobryte". AROBTTH is my favorite album and it always will, and The Scientist my favorite song (you can see it in my profile).

Well, about Magic, I think its lyrics are so much simple, excessively. For example, Yellow is a little bit simple lyrically, but it's amazing and has metaphors, etc. Also, Magic's melody is really poor, except for that amazing guitar part. Just my opinion.

This

I've never understood Coldplayers who hate Mylo Xyloto, I think they were just too shocked to see how they changed. There's no denying in that Mylo Xyloto was a great album, way underrated if you ask me. I personally loved all the song on that album, even PoC. Beuatiful album with lots of colors

i know a lot of fans have slated this song, but covers from other artists are compliments to the song i think

[video=youtube;0deDNdOxbdE]

also a cover from you me at six. (can't embed multiple videos in single post???)