✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What can we do to save the forum?

Blakexy1125

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What this means, I think.. is that somebody other than the original founders of this site, believe in, and understand the power of music and how it can impact someone. Sharing those experiences with others is often invaluable, which is why this place is great. Glad to see that somebody, or a group, however it happened -- realizes this and wants to keep the show going. Awesome.

Just realised that a new ownership of the forum means that the award for Mr Coldplaying might actually be quite disputed this year! Will Ian always be Mr Coldplaying? Will another member take his crown? :surprised: Will there be any Awards at all?

• 2 weeks later...

^it's funny, when we were coming up with ways to save the site, I was gonna suggest rebooting the ColdplayingTV channel on youtube to get ad revenue or something. Now it looks like something like that is happening. Hopefully they do a better job 'cause honestly, the last one was not well done.

Really liked what I read!! :awesome:

It sounds like you found someone who is truly familiar with our community and passionate/up to date on Coldplay as well, so this is perfect! The plans sounds really good too.

Looking forward to finally discovering the identity of our new owner :dance: