✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What can we do to save the forum?

Blakexy1125

Is today really the last day? :(

Tomorrow is when bidding ends for the site, but it has been suggested that the site will linger for a few days afterwards but not much longer; talking about days, not weeks

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've probably said this so many times on twitter, but I'll say it again.

Thank you Ian and everyone involved in running this site and everyone who made it what it is today. This place really means a lot to me, I spent a lot of time here as a teenager and met lots of people who I really love and appreciate. I understand how much effort and how much love it takes to run such a site. Really wish Coldplay would buy this place and save it for us, but at the end of the day I just wish the best for us and for everyone.

A biiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggg thank you for everything! The memories will always be there. :)

:hug:

This :nod:

And btw has anyone read the description in the Flippa ad? I think what Ian (I suppose it was him) has written is really good and rather says it all.

This :nod:

And btw has anyone read the description in the Flippa ad? I think what Ian (I suppose it was him) has written is really good and rather says it all.

Yeap, sounds really, really good. Excellent work. He knows how to advertise. I wish i had the money and the time/knowledge to bid on it. After reading the description i would love to buy the site and keep it as good as it is or even better. On the other side it would really hurt to see the site just fade away. :embarrassed:

But c'mon after reading that description, how could anyone with money and time resist taking a shot at it?

I've probably said this so many times on twitter, but I'll say it again.

Thank you Ian and everyone involved in running this site and everyone who made it what it is today. This place really means a lot to me, I spent a lot of time here as a teenager and met lots of people who I really love and appreciate. I understand how much effort and how much love it takes to run such a site. Really wish Coldplay would buy this place and save it for us, but at the end of the day I just wish the best for us and for everyone.

A biiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggg thank you for everything! The memories will always be there. :)

:hug:

This made me so happy and so sad. Beautifully said!:nod: