✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Tash

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit. Jonny told me to call in and I did, and it rang and rang and rang, but no one answered the damn phone. Guess I'll wait until 2 for someone else to tell me to call in.

I was going through the #sendmetoColdplay hashtag on instagram to see what cool things people have and I saw your entry, and saw Kiisfm commented on one of them. You won right?? :D Congrats!! I had a feeling you would get it. :)

Win Tickets To A Secret KROQ Show With Coldplay, Plus Score A Copy Of Their New Album ‘Ghost Stories’

Listen to KROQ now through Tuesday morning for your chance to score tickets to a secret KROQ show with COLDPLAY next Friday night!

Not only will you score tickets to the show, but you’ll also get a copy of their forthcoming album Ghost Stories before you can buy it!

There’s only two ways to score tickets to this private event:

- Listen to KROQ – be caller 20 at 800-520-1067 when you hear the cue and the tickets are yours!

- Enter online HERE for an additional chance to win!

link

Just heard on german radio station "1live" that they are giving away tickets + flight and hotel in a call-in contest starting tomorrow morning. :bliss:

I thought this would be an "america only" thing. I'm still shaking, i wanna go there, doesn't matter what it takes.:D

Just heard on german radio station "1live" that they are giving away tickets + flight and hotel in a call-in contest starting tomorrow morning. :bliss:

Coldplay in Los Angeles

GEWINNT TICKETS

Mit ihrer neuen Single "Magic" haben Coldplay schon für Aufsehen gesorgt. Das heiß ersehnte neue Album "Ghost Stories" steht in den Startlöchern. Schon jetzt bekommt ihr die Möglichkeit, die neuen Songs zu hören – und das auch noch an einem außergewöhnlichen Ort.

Am 16. Mai erscheint der Nachfolger ihrer Mega-Erfolgsplatte "Mylo Xyloto". Für den 22. März – also knapp zwei Monate vor der Veröffentlichung - haben Chris Martin und Co. eine außergewöhnliche Show angekündigt – in Los Angeles. Das ist verdammt weit weg, aber wir schicken euch ins sonnige Kalifornien.

WAS IHR MACHEN MÜSST?

Am Montag (17. März) verlosen wir in 1LIVE mit Olli Briesch und dem Imhof zwischen 5 und 10 Uhr einen Trip nach L.A.. Los geht's am Freitag, der exklusive Gig der Megaband ist am Samstag Abend. In Los Angeles sind übrigens derzeit über 30 Grad.

TEILNAHMEBEDINGUNGEN

Ihr müsst über 18 sein, einen gültigen Reisepass haben und den bis Montag 11 Uhr eingescannt bei uns abgeliefert haben. Der Rechtsweg ist ausgeschlossen.

link

this may be a stupid question...sorry if this has been asked already. does anyone know about what time they will contact the winner via e-mail? i know they stated by march 17th but i'm not sure approximately what time? i want to make sure just in case. ;)

EDIT: oops I meant to ask this question for the 1iota contest. sorry i didn't make it clear.

I thought this would be an "america only" thing. I'm still shaking, i wanna go there, doesn't matter what it takes.:D

HOLY POOP I just saw this! D:

Okay from what I understood, you have to call the radio station to possibly get a ticket? The description on the website is a little bit vague...

Oh wow. I don't know what you needed to do for the contest, but I hope you win! I won tickets to Saturday's show from a radio station in Los Angeles :D

Good luck!

Thanks!

They are playing one second of a song and you have to call and tell them what song it is.

Easy task, obviously :laugh3:

They are giving away tickets for the saturday show. :D

I'll let you know. When I saw Coldplay on American Idol, there were no cameras allowed. But on shows like Live from the Artist's Den or even the mini concerts at Jimmy Kimmel Live, the audience has cameras. I didn't see anything on Ticketmaster, or a disclosure on my ticketing email that no cameras were allowed, at least for Sunday's show. I'm still waiting for the radio station to call me with the details of Saturday's show. I'm beyond excited!!!