✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Tash

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I should hold off on being desperate and buying craigslist tickets? I feel like this is an opportunity I can't pass up! What time are people thinking about lining up on Friday/Saturday? I want to get there early to see if anyone has a spare. Someone is bound to have one...

I thought this was for Friday as well :confused:

It is for Friday, too, but I messed up and only requested one ticket for Friday. Maybe my husband will win Friday or Saturday, too :anxious:

I'm going to deny if I only get one for Friday. I don't want to go alone, and I *am* going Saturday and Sunday.

It is for Friday, too, but I messed up and only requested one ticket for Friday. Maybe my husband will win Friday or Saturday, too :anxious:

I'm going to deny if I only get one for Friday. I don't want to go alone, and I *am* going Saturday and Sunday.

Ah, I see

Maybe this has been asked before, but do you think this is going to be streamed online, too?

I'm pretty sure there won't be a stream

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Los Angeles, USA (venue unknown)

I just got an email from 1iota and my heart almost stopped! It was tickets to The Voice which is still exciting, but where's the Coldplay email?

But did you see Coldplay's latest tweet? Chris is now an advisor for The Voice! You may see him there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: hahaha. You guys beat me to it!

If no one on this site has heard from 1iota, that is pretty remarkable and means something funny is going on. Let me know if you would like for me to alert the media. I'm fully capable of that.

No one os tweeting hysterical "thank you's" to 1iota for the tickets. Something's must be up with their system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk