✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Tash

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Los Angeles, USA (venue unknown)

My husband, 2 friends and I all received our rejection emails for Friday, too. I think there were a lot of radio station winners for Friday. KROQ gave away at least 30-40 pairs for Friday. Other radio stations didn't seem to have as many for Saturday.

Doesn't seem like they've started with Saturday notifications yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up trying for Friday since St Vincent starts late, but was rejected, as was my friend. Fingers crossed for Saturday. And I'm glad someone here got tix!

ETA: If anyone needs a plus one, if you pick me you also get Rumchata or Tequila or my everlasting gratitude.

I got rejected this morning for Friday, but they just switched to approved!!!!!!!! So there is still hope!! I'm actually hoping to get tickets for Saturday instead because I'll have to miss work friday!

Congrats! Is it also at Sony Pictures Studios?

I got rejected this morning for Friday, but they just switched to approved!!!!!!!! So there is still hope!! I'm actually hoping to get tickets for Saturday instead because I'll have to miss work friday!

Congrats! Is it general admission or assigned seating? What time are they asking you to arrive?

Congratulations! I'm so excited for Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iota tickets

You are so lucky! I'm still hoping to hear for Saturday as well! I live near Monterey and I noticed you are in Mountain View so you are giving me hope since I wasn't sure if they were only selecting LA area people.

Congrats! I am keeping my finger crossed for Saturday ticket.

You are so lucky! I'm still hoping to hear for Saturday as well! I live near Monterey and I noticed you are in Mountain View so you are giving me hope since I wasn't sure if they were only selecting LA area people.

I hope they pick you for Saturday too!! See you on the road driving down :)

Thanks!! Yes it is at Sony studios

Did they say the parking lot opens at 5:30? I have priority tickets for Saturday, and we were told the lot opens at 5:30, and our ticket pickup starts at 6. I've looked at the map, and trying to decide how early to get there,because there doesn't seem to be anywhere to really hang out and see. When I saw them at Jimmy Kimmel, we also had priority and arrived at 10am, for a 6:00 door. But there were thousands of people, not just a couple of hundred, like I"m expecting this one to be… What are you going to wear? LOL