✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Tash

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Saturdays amazing show I wouldn't sell my Ghost Stories buttons for any price...but I am willing to take offers on the 1/2 eaten (but very delish) giant chocolate chip cookie they gave us after the Sunday show.

As the day-old left overs have been wrapped in a napkin in my carry-on luggage I am willing to let go of it for the discounted price of 100.00...

PM me any and all offers!

giant chocolate chip cookie[/color] they gave us after the Sunday show.

As the day-old left overs have been wrapped in a napkin in my carry-on luggage I am willing to let go of it for the discounted price of 100.00...

And I will throw in the wrapper from my cookie. ujyjysyq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giant chocolate chip cookie[/color] they gave us after the Sunday show.

And I will throw in the wrapper from my cookie. ujyjysyq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take it ladies!

And another thing, this album is entirely about "heart beats". He kept beating at his chest. A lot of the songs were heavily about love. His wife was behind me and he kept looking up to her and pointing to her and she was laughing and smiling right back at him. The album is sweet and to the point. Love and heart beats.

well this one hurts today

If there was a leak, it wouldn't be on youtube

Yes, I know that! :)... I just thought it was the Piano Instrumental interpretation of someone who went to the shows and has a very deep knowledge about music that he could remind the songs, or made notes or I dunno...

But I can wait for the album anyways. I've done before, I actually love that process of discovering every new thing Coldplay unveils thru the time until the date is reached!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...