✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What would you have as a superpower?

Mark

What did I do to end in hell? :stunned:

Anyways as someone already said, who can assure us that earth is not just the hell of another dimension?

Is said there's a 4th and 5th dimension were shapes and strengths are different, I guess magnetism aswell, so we could be able to cross a wall and stuff like that which on our current 3rd dimension we can't do.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did I do to end in hell? :stunned:

Anyways as someone already said, who can assure us that earth is not just the hell of another dimension?

Is said there's a 4th and 5th dimension were shapes and strengths are different, I guess magnetism aswell, so we could be able to cross a wall and stuff like that which on our current 3rd dimension we can't do.

It was a joke! :laugh3:

And yeah, looking at our earth right now I'd say this definitely is hell. But then again, for every nice thing out there is an equally disastrous counterpart. It's all balanced in some way.

lol I don't even believe in that hell/heaven stuff, it's just made up by the chruch to have force over people.

I like to imagine that in another part of the universe the physics are completely different from what we know. That there aren't such things as gravity or light, but other forces that we couldn't even being to imagine that keep everything in place.

For such things I would like to be able to travel dimensions as well :wacko:

It was a joke! :laugh3:

And yeah, looking at our earth right now I'd say this definitely is hell. But then again, for every nice thing out there is an equally disastrous counterpart. It's all balanced in some way.

lol I don't even believe in that hell/heaven stuff, it's just made up by the chruch to have force over people.

I like to imagine that in another part of the universe the physics are completely different from what we know. That there aren't such things as gravity or light, but other forces that we couldn't even being to imagine that keep everything in place.

For such things I would like to be able to travel dimensions as well :wacko:

I know :P

And I have to agree with the church part, but main problem there is I have the feeling many people haven't cared to read the new testament on their own and got their own understanding, so we are following a tradition someone setted, that legitimated via the governments and so on, kinda messy but yeah the point ends to be to force people to behave a certain way. (And that was the off topic paragraph of the day here).

Now back on topic, and :wacko: what's why I choose astral projection, to be able to travel through dimensions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The ability to give orgasms to others, simply by touching them. It'd be something you could turn on and off, so not like a Midas touch where you'd never be able to have physical contact with your parents ever again without being weirded out. And you could also turn it off so as not to lose the fun aspect of striving towards pleasing somebody and actually working hard. You could also have it on a dimmer setting so you could adjust intensity or have it as a slow builder so it's not simply over in a few seconds.

I've been thinking about this a lot recently, mainly trying to think of a power that would sort of combine several powers into one. Maybe that's cheating but at least it's not the power to take other people's powers. That would be cheating. Anyway what I decided on would be the power to turn into some sort of ghost or spirit version of yourself. Then you'd be able to float/fly, be invisible, go through walls, be invincible, and also possess other people's bodies if you wanted to. Those seem to be the main powers I find myself fantasising about, and I think that's a fairly logical way of being able to do all of them without 'cheating'.

Time travel would also be a very useful one, but I think it would be too easy to change history and screw everything up.

The ability to give orgasms to others, simply by touching them. It'd be something you could turn on and off, so not like a Midas touch where you'd never be able to have physical contact with your parents ever again without being weirded out. And you could also turn it off so as not to lose the fun aspect of striving towards pleasing somebody and actually working hard. You could also have it on a dimmer setting so you could adjust intensity or have it as a slow builder so it's not simply over in a few seconds.

Giving your idol an orgasm while shaking their hand :charming:

I've been thinking about this a lot recently, mainly trying to think of a power that would sort of combine several powers into one. Maybe that's cheating but at least it's not the power to take other people's powers. That would be cheating. Anyway what I decided on would be the power to turn into some sort of ghost or spirit version of yourself. Then you'd be able to float/fly, be invisible, go through walls, be invincible, and also possess other people's bodies if you wanted to. Those seem to be the main powers I find myself fantasising about, and I think that's a fairly logical way of being able to do all of them without 'cheating'.

Time travel would also be a very useful one, but I think it would be too easy to change history and screw everything up.

Intoxicating [emoji317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk