✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

Coeurli

The girls you are talking about are part of the audience of the regular show, they have booked 3 or 4 weeks ago before knowing Coldplay was coming.

Theygave extra tickets in the last few days for the CP part and fans will enter just before the live section. (I tried to get one, but I failed)

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same. I've it open in another tab and am just waiting to hear the word, "Coldplay" and then will actually start watching :p

hahaha Im doing the exact same thing xD blah blah blah COLDPLAY... :D

there is a 41 minute countdown on the 1st link is that when coldplay are playing?

If you're not in the CET time zone, this countdown thing isn't working properly. I don't know whether it will actually show what's happening live. The countdown isn't about Coldplay, it's about when the livestream for this channel starts. It actually started almost 2 hours ago in the CET zone, but they're just super messed up and so it's not working everywhere. I'd advise you to follow the 2nd link just to be sure.

If you're not in the CET time zone, this countdown thing isn't working properly. I don't know whether it will actually show what's happening live. The countdown isn't about Coldplay, it's about when the livestream for this channel starts. It actually started almost 2 hours ago in the CET zone, but they're just super messed up and so it's not working everywhere. I'd advise you to follow the 2nd link just to be sure.

Thanks I'm using the 2nd link anyway and I knew the show had started but now I know that link is broken

4cat "I don't see anyone that looks like they care about the current part of the program in the audience xD"

That's true haha , actually now this is a political television debate , i think everybody in the audience is here for coldplay