✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-May-2014] Royce Hall, Los Angeles, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any tips for tomorrow? Is using the mobile app or computer better? Should I refresh right before 9 am or at 9 am? Is it better to choose Best Available or by price level if I want to be in the orchestra?

Hi! It will go so fast that the best thing is to have two computers or computer and mobile ready to click right at 9. Pick your number of tix and best avail and move fast because they can sell in a matter of secs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any tips for tomorrow? Is using the mobile app or computer better? Should I refresh right before 9 am or at 9 am?

I would use a computer and a mobile device at the same time. At least when the ticket seller has an app. Sometimes the app runs on a different server and works perfectly while the website crashes totally.

You should make sure you have the correct time and probably refresh at 8:59:59.

Those things could make the difference between making and breaking.

EDIT: And, i've mentioned it couple of times but i'm gonna say it again. The most important thing is not to give up. Try for as long as you can even if you think or know for sure its "sold out" there is always a chance of more tickets going online or payment fails etc. and tickets come back online.

Rock that F5 button for at least 90 minutes. If you still come up empty try your luck on the next days. Check it every hour if you can. Some people on here, including me, got their tickets on the day before the show because tickets were given back, went back online and we were lucky enough to be online at the right time.

I would use a computer and a mobile device at the same time. At least when the ticket seller has an app. Sometimes the app runs on a different server and works perfectly while the website crashes totally.

You should make sure you have the correct time and probably refresh at 8:59:59.

Those things could make the difference between making and breaking.

EDIT: And, i've mentioned it couple of times but i'm gonna say it again. The most important thing is not to give up. Try for as long as you can even if you think or know for sure its "sold out" there is always a chance of more tickets going online or payment fails etc. and tickets come back online.

Rock that F5 button for at least 90 minutes. If you still come up empty try your luck on the next days. Check it every hour if you can. Some people on here, including me, got their tickets on the day before the show because tickets were given back, went back online and we were lucky enough to be online at the right time.

Ticketmaster app sucks. You have to enter a captcha every time. I wish they'd used Live Nation instead.

I had 5 family members with me trying at this and NOTHING lmao, did they even put tickets on this website or what? Feeling pretty duped.

15 minutes in and still nothing. Pretty shitty for an established company such as Ticketmaster.

I wonder if theres something wrong with the system bc I haven't gotten results

Nah there just aren't any tickets left dude, they were gone in a flash. Im still trying for another 10 minutes though, then back to sleep it is for me hahaha.

I had 5 family members with me trying at this and NOTHING lmao, did they even put tickets on this website or what? Feeling pretty duped.

I had about 20 computers at the office working on this. Out of all of them, only 4 showed tickets and they were all balcony tickets. I don't think they've all been released yet.