June 6, 201412 yr you dont. i dont think you choose actual seats... they are allocated for you. you just choose the area you want to sit Really??? So if we choose arena seats but then we are not gonna know which exact seat that we are gonna get?
June 6, 201412 yr you dont. i dont think you choose actual seats... they are allocated for you. you just choose the area you want to sit Yes, but I believe you get a chance of choosing the area (for example stalls L ), so which area of the hall will be facing the band? I can´t tell from the seating plan...:/
June 6, 201412 yr Yes, but I believe you get a chance of choosing the area (for example stalls L ), so which area of the hall will be facing the band? I can´t tell from the seating plan...:/ Oh god so much clicking around, the gig will prolly be sold out in a half a second again °___°
June 6, 201412 yr There's no point buying gallery tickets is there? So what's next best? Choir or circle restricted?
June 6, 201412 yr Morning everyone! It feels like Christmas, as in I couldn't sleep very well. Hopefully I (and everyone else here) gets some luck in 18 minutes time. It's been a long long wait for this moment!
June 6, 201412 yr This video is actually calming me down a lot, I recommend it to kill some minutes! ::rolleyes: [video=youtube;twgVuYtSeqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgVuYtSeqE
June 6, 201412 yr i found this page with the seating plan and lots views of the venue inside, you just have to imagine the stage beeing in the middle ;)
June 6, 201412 yr I couldnt sleep well last night. I was too excited for this! And right after that I am going to have an interview, I hope I can get in....FOR BOTH
June 6, 201412 yr Everyone create a seetickets account (remember to add payment info), apparently they are a seller but use gigsandtours as the main one and if you struggle to connect have seetickets in another window and try them.
June 6, 201412 yr Good luck all! I won't be able to get to the WiFi in time so looks like I'll be missing out. Hope you all get them instead of the bloody resalers.
June 6, 201412 yr Do you think I can also use seetickets? http://www.seetickets.com/event/coldplay/royal-albert-hall/785800 The gigsandtours website freezes for me sometimes, I guess it's due to the smoke animation in the background. Well, G&T and See Tickets are the same company. I'm going to use both (1 per computer). I think See Tickets would be better as people won't know it's on there, which hopefully means less chance of it crashing. 11 mins now :L
June 6, 201412 yr Everyone create a seetickets account (remember to add payment info), apparently they are a seller but use gigsandtours as the main one and if you struggle to connect have seetickets in another window and try them. Thanks Sparky! Just made the account there now.
June 6, 201412 yr hello everybody ! are you sure that stage is red ? isn't it the circle seats restricted view ? sorry for my bad english.... the actuall stage is in the middle, but in the seating chart ^^^^ the "Stage Seats" are the red seats
June 6, 201412 yr seetickets tells me: [h=1]Your request has been placed in a queue[/h] This site is currently receiving very high volumes of traffic. You're seeing this holding page because we've reached the maximum number of transactions we are able to handle at one time. You are being held at this holding page until a space on the booking page becomes available. Your request will be re-attempted automatically in 12 seconds.
June 6, 201412 yr Everyone create a seetickets account (remember to add payment info), apparently they are a seller but use gigsandtours as the main one and if you struggle to connect have seetickets in another window and try them. Done. Thanks for that.
June 6, 201412 yr 10 mins to go- I'm off to buy me some tickets (fingers crossed!!!!) See you all on the other side- be lucky.
June 6, 201412 yr I cant believe if everybody will buy the tickets at the same time and the number of people are like exactly as 5000 like ooo eeemmm ggeeeee aaaaahh
Create an account or sign in to comment