✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, both my mum and I will be trying to get 2 tickets, but we only need 3 so if by any stroke of luck we both manage, we will have an extra ticket which I will of course sell for face value to someone on Coldplaying :) (this is if magic happens though, I obviously don't have any guarantee!)

Ok, both my mum and I will be trying to get 2 tickets, but we only need 3 so if by any stroke of luck we both manage, we will have an extra ticket which I will of course sell for face value to someone on Coldplaying :) (this is if magic happens though, I obviously don't have any guarantee!)

:) That's great - can I get in line? ;)

Off to bed now - expecting to wake every hour, at least. Good Luck everyone. Fingers crossed.

Don't forget the 'CRYING FEST' outside the RAH on July 1st for all those with rail and hotel reservations but no Concert tickets.:cry:

Are we sure we'll be able to able to buy tickets from outside the UK? I tried to buy a ticket for an event in Royal Albert Hall and when it came to delivery part it says: "Tickets will be despatched by Royal Mail Standart Delivery. In some cases (such as when the event is happening soon) we are only able to offer a box office collection or a print at home service."

So what do you think? Do we need a UK address?

Just read alot about the app... dont use it, i have read that it doesnt work properly. i wouldnt take the risk. use the browser on ur phone.

good luck everyone for tomorrow... prob see u all here tomorrow at 7am because you're too nervous to sleep :laugh3:

Are we sure we'll be able to able to buy tickets from outside the UK? I tried to buy a ticket for an event in Royal Albert Hall and when it came to delivery part it says: "Tickets will be despatched by Royal Mail Standart Delivery. In some cases (such as when the event is happening soon) we are only able to offer a box office collection or a print at home service."

So what do you think? Do we need a UK address?

When I put my address into G&T ready for tomorrow, there was a drop down list with countries so I see no reason why not.

Edit: From G&T Facebook:

5180a4c300e47325ebf352236032da16.png