✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sell is just a few hours away and i'm still not sure if i should try to get tix or not.

Would be tix+flight from germany and hotel. The trip would probably cost me about 400€. :thinking:

I wanna see them but 400€ is a hell lot of money, on the other hand is the fear that there won't be a tour before 2015 or even late 2015. Thats a loooong time…

And of course the venue, Royal Albert Hall is one of the best venues you can see them play in.

we share same problem ...

but I WILL DEFINETLY try

for Coldplay I 'll bleed myself dry

Me and my dad are going for tickets tomorrow, do you think it will chuck us out if we both try and use the same gigs and tours account? And some people have said it doesn't like more than one tab being open, will this also cause a problem? I'm just soooo nervous about tomorrow :stunned:

Me and my dad are going for tickets tomorrow, do you think it will chuck us out if we both try and use the same gigs and tours account? And some people have said it doesn't like more than one tab being open, will this also cause a problem? I'm just soooo nervous about tomorrow :stunned:

Yes, they probably will, by that i mean they may cancel your tix if you buy more than two.

this is going to be a long 12 hours! this time tomorrow we will all be bricking it haha

im going to use two laptops and my phone... my sister and cousin are going to try as well. if i cant get a ticket after that then i will probs cry

I'll cry with you.

yeah i wouldnt take the risk!

I'd managed to save my nerves until tonight, but now I'm absolutely bricking it - thinking about it brings on panicked breathing and I'm pretty sure I'm sweating. And it isn't even the day!

Please dear Lord or whichever deity might be up there, just let me get a ticket?!

im going to use two laptops and my phone... my sister and cousin are going to try as well. if i cant get a ticket after that then i will probs cry

Good idea! Will you do that with the same account? Does the website allow openning the same account in different devices?

Okay, just made me an acc on gigsandtours. All ready for tomorrow.

One more advice for the sale:

Use the gigsandtours app in addition to your computer. Sometimes the app runs on a different server and will work perfectly and way faster than the website.

Everything other has been said before. Don't give up, keep trying for as long as you can.

Good luck to you all tomorrow, may the coldplaying karma help you get the tickets.

Okay, just made me an acc on gigsandtours. All ready for tomorrow.

One more advice for the sale:

Use the gigsandtours app in addition to your computer. Sometimes the app runs on a different server and will work perfectly and way faster than the website.

Everything other has been said before. Don't give up, keep trying for as long as you can.

Good luck to you all tomorrow, may the coldplaying karma help you get the tickets.

I tried to download the gigs and tours app but it says it is not available in my country.

Has anyone outside the UK been successful with it?

I tried to download the gigs and tours app but it says it is not available in my country.

Has anyone outside the UK been successful with it?

Yeap, just downloaded it from germany. But for some reason i can't log in with my acc using the app.