✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

you dont. i dont think you choose actual seats... they are allocated for you. you just choose the area you want to sit

Really??? So if we choose arena seats but then we are not gonna know which exact seat that we are gonna get?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont. i dont think you choose actual seats... they are allocated for you. you just choose the area you want to sit

Yes, but I believe you get a chance of choosing the area (for example stalls L ), so which area of the hall will be facing the band? I can´t tell from the seating plan...:/

Yes, but I believe you get a chance of choosing the area (for example stalls L ), so which area of the hall will be facing the band? I can´t tell from the seating plan...:/

Oh god so much clicking around, the gig will prolly be sold out in a half a second again °___°

Morning everyone!

It feels like Christmas, as in I couldn't sleep very well. Hopefully I (and everyone else here) gets some luck in 18 minutes time. It's been a long long wait for this moment!

Everyone create a seetickets account (remember to add payment info), apparently they are a seller but use gigsandtours as the main one and if you struggle to connect have seetickets in another window and try them.

Do you think I can also use seetickets? http://www.seetickets.com/event/coldplay/royal-albert-hall/785800

The gigsandtours website freezes for me sometimes, I guess it's due to the smoke animation in the background.

Well, G&T and See Tickets are the same company. I'm going to use both (1 per computer). I think See Tickets would be better as people won't know it's on there, which hopefully means less chance of it crashing.

11 mins now :L

Everyone create a seetickets account (remember to add payment info), apparently they are a seller but use gigsandtours as the main one and if you struggle to connect have seetickets in another window and try them.

Thanks Sparky! Just made the account there now.

hello everybody ! are you sure that stage is red ? isn't it the circle seats restricted view ?

sorry for my bad english....

the actuall stage is in the middle, but in the seating chart ^^^^ the "Stage Seats" are the red seats

seetickets tells me:

[h=1]Your request has been placed in a queue[/h] This site is currently receiving very high volumes of traffic. You're seeing this holding page because we've reached the maximum number of transactions we are able to handle at one time.

You are being held at this holding page until a space on the booking page becomes available.

Your request will be re-attempted automatically in 12 seconds.

Done.

Thanks for that.