[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know thats why im askin :P

I thought anybody got it.

But do you know that you need to set up a country when you sign up on the mailing list? Say like you are at the united kingdom, will you get the email about when they are gonna have intimate concert in London?

Pretty very sure about that yeah. I mean why not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tickets are on sale june 6th

Wouldn't mind that. It's exam season now and I have exams next Friday and the Friday after, both in the morning. If they go on sale then I'm doomed to the Viagogo extortion. Trouble is, Train Tickets will skyrocket a month before. Ah well, more expensive train tickets are a small price to pay, that's if I can get a ticket anyway.

How did you get that info anyway?

Tickets are on sale june 6th

How do you know? The only information I'm relying on is the official Coldplay email that we will get (hopefully it'll be soon 'cos every time I realise I have a new email(s) I start to panic!) I'm so tired of waiting! I'm probably more anxious about waiting for the Coldplay ticket email than I am about getting an email about a job I have applied for which I've got my heart set on! x

If it is on June 6th, at least I can make arrangements at work, I was fearing the tickets going up for sale in a few days and not able to make it online for whatever reasons. The downside is every ticket tout/scalper etc.. will be online and the demand will be ridiculously insane with every fan let alone the scalpers, their dogs even their frickin Iguana will be trying to buy tickets for this.... :dead:

6th of june would be such a perfect day for me since im gonna go to London for interview, and on the same day Im planning on going to their studio :D i really hope they are there and if they are they need to give me FREE TICKETSSSSS :lol:

Do you think we can purchase the tickets on the day at royal albert hall reception? I have purchased james blunt last month there but not sure if they will do the same thing for coldplay.

If it is on June 6th, at least I can make arrangements at work, I was fearing the tickets going up for sale in a few days and not able to make it online for whatever reasons. The downside is every ticket tout/scalper etc.. will be online and the demand will be ridiculously insane with every fan let alone the scalpers, their dogs even their frickin Iguana will be trying to buy tickets for this.... :dead:

I doubt if the tickets will run out after 2 hours, i bet the ticketmaster will get traffic during those times.

I doubt if the tickets will run out after 2 hours, i bet the ticketmaster will get traffic during those times.

Do you mean sold out or...?

Many reported the Germany tickets selling out within just 2 seconds, of course there is always a chance to get lucky after from expired sessions, payment failures etc.. :P

Do you mean sold out or...?

Many reported the Germany tickets selling out within just 2 seconds, of course there is always a chance to get lucky after from expired sessions, payment failures etc.. :P

Yeah, sold out :D #sorry

2 seconds!? What time will the ticket be on sale? Im guessing 9am in the morning. I hope coldplay will be emailing us a week in advance about the date.

Yeah, sold out :D #sorry

2 seconds!? What time will the ticket be on sale? Im guessing 9am in the morning. I hope coldplay will be emailing us a week in advance about the date.

I think so, 9-11am at the latest probably. When Coldplay send the emails, they normally give at least a few days :)

What? Amazon don't sell the tickets do they? Can we have a link please?

they are doing a pre sale code. i wont type it all out here so the link is below :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_181290267_5?ie=UTF8&docId=1000801883&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=1BG91ZH4V1J79C0K804A&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=489673467&pf_rd_i=coldplay%20ghost%20stories