✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, nice for the fans that live in a country where Coldplay doesn't tour...

Question, maybe a stupid one, how does this work? Is there one code or does everyone get their own?

The link states they will be unique and non transferable.

Oh, nice for the fans that live in a country where Coldplay doesn't tour...

Question, maybe a stupid one, how does this work? Is there one code or does everyone get their own?

Codes will be unique and 1 time only use.

Interesting wording from Amazon:

"The show will be their second, and final, appearance in the UK this year."

Which implies, no full GS Tour.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

What if the pre-sale people all buy standing tickets and there will be no left for the general sale! :cry:

I assume the 500 tickets will be divided into the amount of different seats they have at the Albert hall. with 500 tickets in the presale only around 4,700 will be available on general sale. Chances of me getting a ticket arnt looking great...

I assume the 500 tickets will be divided into the amount of different seats they have at the Albert hall. with 500 tickets in the presale only around 4,700 will be available on general sale. Chances of me getting a ticket arnt looking great...

I hope you're right with the different seats.

I'm so stressed about this.

I've already booked the flight because the prices were getting higher. I am determined to get a ticket anyhow. And I will fly even if I don't have the ticket and try at the venue...

There will be 500 pairs of tickets, meaning a maximum of 1,000. 4,200 for General Sale.

Tickets will go on sale 6th of June. Confirmed buy Amazon UK. the tickets will be sold through see tickets.

What about for the people who are not able to get the prize draw? Are we still able to buy tickets on June 6?

Ah nevermind,

Each winner may use their Code between 09:30 BST, Wednesday, June 4, 2014 and 23:59 BST, Thursday, June 5, 2014 (the “Presale Period”) to buy two (2) tickets from SeeTickets.com (before general release to the public on June 6, 2014) to Coldplay’s Royal Albert Hall show on July 1, 2014.

So I think if we dont get prize draws, we need to wait till June 6 then. Yes?

So you need to have signed the application, preordered the album from amazon and live in the UK. Luckily, I've done all three..

I've not pre-ordered the album (I'll buy it from the stores) and I've still managed to enter so I don't think you necessarily need to have pre-ordered it.

Codes will be unique and 1 time only use.

Interesting wording from Amazon:

"The show will be their second, and final, appearance in the UK this year."

Which implies, no full GS Tour.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

They've changed it so it only says: "their second appearence in the UK this year...". They must've taken it out for a reason! Do you reckon a world tour is still on this year?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

They've changed it so it only says: "their second appearence in the UK this year...". They must've taken it out for a reason! Do you reckon a world tour is still on this year?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, interesting! :inquisitive:

Okay, so I don't think you can get standing tickers for this show.

Chris mentioned in the Zane Lowe interview that they chose The Hall because they could play "in the round", as in in the middle where the removable seats are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk