✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already stressed about these tickets going on sale! I really, really hope I manage to get some. And if I manage to buy any extra, I will offer them to you guys at face value :)

Me too! Well, we'll see how it goes. I hope that we can buy on time! By the way, are there any chances to buy the non-sale ticket ones?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean! Please could you rephrase? :)

Sorry for my English, what I mean was will it be any chance for us who havent got 'sale tickets' and instead of that we can just get normal ticket ones so that people will not be rushing by going to the website and buying them. :)

Sorry for my English, what I mean was will it be any chance for us who havent got 'sale tickets' and instead of that we can just get normal ticket ones so that people will not be rushing by going to the website and buying them. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by 'sale tickets', but I think the only tickets are sold on the website, so there will be a big rush unfortunately. I do hope you manage to get some :)

I'm not sure what you mean by 'sale tickets', but I think the only tickets are sold on the website, so there will be a big rush unfortunately. I do hope you manage to get some :)

Because Coldplay mentioned on the website written 'on sale' tickets.. So :)

Nevermind then, I just really hope to get the ticket immediately!

i'll be trying to get tickets for me and my girlfriend, but she doesn't know yet if shes able to go... so if i manage to get them and she can't go, i'll have a spare one :p but what are the chances i'll get them ey... :thinking:

Sorry to make people worry/panic, but what are you guys going to do if tickets go on sale at 9am on whatever date they are being sold and you are at work? (I know that not everybody who works starts at 9am lol but still) I'm stressing about it 'cos I may be at work when they go on sale (then again maybe not 'cos I work different shifts). For the Under 1 Roof gig I knew I'd be at work so asked someone to get a ticket for me and it was fine (I snuck off to phone them during my shift to check if they managed to get my ticket and thankfully they did:P) and I could do it again but I'd prefer to buy one myself x

I was thinking to ask more people to try for the tickets for me, but I'm not sure how to make it work if the tickets are personalized.

I'm not sure if several people can log in under my name at the same time... what do you think?

And another thing - I guess it will be more complicated to choose tickets for RAH than it was in Cologne as there were only GA standing tickets. In RAH, I guess there will be several categories of tickets according to the seating plan. And only a small amount of tickets for standing...

considering that you will have about 2 seconds from seeing the ticket is available, to reserving it, you just gotta take whatever is showing for you and hope for the best. the second you start changing your given seat or ticket type, you've lost...

I think people buy one in their name, and they have to meet the buyer of the second ticket at the venue and go in with them.

That is one option, but there are also people selling two tickets and they claim (if I understood correctly with my poor German) that they inquired eventim and they can change personalization to the new ticket holder if they meet atthe box office, on the basis of power of attorney or something like that...

hopefully the reason they are not giving info at the moment is to combat people buying and selling them for more. considering the concert is only on friday, in Germany, they just thought of the best thing they could do with that short space of time (what i think anyways)

Yeah, I think they should have had a presale for existing subscribers, rather than just telling everyone to subscribe.

Agreed.

The Kate Bush ticket sale was exactly like that. You had to be an existing subscriber ahead of the show announcements to be eligible for a personalised pre-sale code to be emailed to you. Then that code could only be used to buy one pair of tickets to a show, the tickets for which will be ID-checked.

I'll be interested to see if the RAH arena will be seated or standing. I'm guessing the latter. I have second row middle seats for two other shows there this year, just imagining how amazing it would be to have those same seats for the Coldplay show! The RAH is an amazing venue, will be lucky to get any tickets!

SFK