✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

Right guys who's up for a plan? I need 2 tickets, one for me and one for my sister. I don't want people profieering from this and fans not being able to get tickets. I'll probably buy 5 tickets or so, and then come here straight away to get them sold on at the price I paid. It'd suck if some couldn't buy tickets!

I'm afraid there will be a limit of 2 tickets per person, as was the case in Cologne and NY.

But maybe you can try to buy a pair and your sister a pair of tickets and if you're lucky, offer the extra ones here.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid there will be a limit of 2 tickets per person, as was the case in Cologne and NY.

But maybe you can try to buy a pair and your sister a pair of tickets and if you're lucky, offer the extra ones here.

Yeah, I just think it'd be rubbish if proper fans couldn't go. I think there are enough tickets for me to spam F5 and get the two I want but I know not all can do that, but we'll see.

Any ideas on pricing yet?

Yeah, I just think it'd be rubbish if proper fans couldn't go. I think there are enough tickets for me to spam F5 and get the two I want but I know not all can do that, but we'll see.

Any ideas on pricing yet?

Around £75 judging by the Cologne tickets. But you never know...

Do you think there will be several types of tickets with different prices? (Standing/seated)...

I don't know. Some of the interior pictures of Albert Hall have a massive seating area in the centre of the room, and in other pictures, they aren't there at all. This makes me think there is a removable seating area. So, standing all the way for me! As I said before: sitting down for a Coldplay concert just sounds perverse.

Do you think there will be several types of tickets with different prices? (Standing/seated)...

Last week I watched James Blunt at the same place, and when I ordered the ticket I got the seat randomly.. But luckily I wasnt seating at the very upper seat and really could see the stage very closely and clearly. And fyi, Royal Albert Hall should be all seatings no standings, as I was there there were no free standing.

Last week I watched James Blunt at the same place, and when I ordered the ticket I got the seat randomly.. But luckily I wasnt seating at the very upper seat and really could see the stage very closely and clearly. And fyi, Royal Albert Hall should be all seatings no standings, as I was there there were no free standing.

So there was only one price level for all seats?

I read somewhere that the circle in the middle (they called it Arena) can be standing, I hope it will be for Coldplay, even if it will be even more difficult to get those tickets.

There is usually several prices and categories indeed, with a GA category,gold seats, restricted view seats, standing gallery, etc.

I imagine the email won't come until a bit closer to the date... middle of June would be my guess.

Yeah I was thinking the same too, because the first two concerts in Germany they announced a week in advance.