✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of trying to get tickets is already stressing me out, and they haven't even announced sales yet! I'm just so terrified that I won't get to see them, and honestly that's a thought I can't bear to entertain. It has been so, so long. I've always wanted to see a concert in the Albert Hall, so seeing Coldplay there would just be a dream completely beyond belief, but I know the Koln one was sold out in 3 seconds and I just don't know how that's even possible! But I will try my best, and I think I might try for the Paris concert also. Anything to have more of a chance, especially considering how Chris has now said that this may be the only tour for GS! If anyone did manage to buy extra tickets on Coldplaying, could I put dibs on one haha!

Since Chris has said they chose the RAH because they could perform in the round, shouldn't we assume that middle section will be the stage, rather than a general admission standing area? It would be an absolute dream to see them there! Best of luck to all who'll try for tickets!!

Since Chris has said they chose the RAH because they could perform in the round, shouldn't we assume that middle section will be the stage, rather than a general admission standing area? It would be an absolute dream to see them there! Best of luck to all who'll try for tickets!!

Really? With a songs like Charlie, Paradise and now A Sky Full of Stars, I don't wanna sit down! D: Good luck to you too btw!

They wrote in the latest email that they would send info for the remaining gigs "soon". I understand that as ALL of the remaining gigs in one email.

In that case they couldn't wait till a week before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They wrote in the latest email that they would send info for the remaining gigs "soon". I understand that as ALL of the remaining gigs in one email.

In that case they couldn't wait till a week before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you get the email today?

The NYC show already got their info and tickets, so it can't be for every show at once. I'm worried cause I still haven't gotten any emails saying anything about this...

I do think they will do it one at a time, as in NYC first, then whatever show comes next. I was so anxious waiting for that NYC email, I didn't sleep until I got it. I guess you just have to be patient :\

The NYC show already got their info and tickets, so it can't be for every show at once. I'm worried cause I still haven't gotten any emails saying anything about this...

Yes, the email with info for NYC was the latest email. In that email they wrote that info for the remaining shows would be emailed soon. As in LA 19 May and onwards.

The way it's expressed sounds to me like they will email info for the remaining shows - all at once. Perhaps it's too good to be true but nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The email will come around 2-3 days before tickets go on sale.. i feel you guys, i couldnt sleep properly when I got the email for the NYC gig

My guessing would be they will announce us through email about 2 days in advance like the cologne concert in Germany. Ahhh but I dont know about London :( :(

No - is there a new email??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know thats why im askin :P

I thought anybody got it.

But do you know that you need to set up a country when you sign up on the mailing list? Say like you are at the united kingdom, will you get the email about when they are gonna have intimate concert in London?