✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

Agreed.

The Kate Bush ticket sale was exactly like that. You had to be an existing subscriber ahead of the show announcements to be eligible for a personalised pre-sale code to be emailed to you. Then that code could only be used to buy one pair of tickets to a show, the tickets for which will be ID-checked.

I'll be interested to see if the RAH arena will be seated or standing. I'm guessing the latter. I have second row middle seats for two other shows there this year, just imagining how amazing it would be to have those same seats for the Coldplay show! The RAH is an amazing venue, will be lucky to get any tickets!

SFK

Do you happen to have any idea how many standing tickets could there be, if the arena was standing?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like just about everyone is going to be trying to get tickets for this one... Oh well, there's no harm in trying! I hope the sale doesn't start at any time in the next couple of days as I'll be away from home with no internet access :( That would be unbelievably cruel.

Looks like just about everyone is going to be trying to get tickets for this one... Oh well, there's no harm in trying! I hope the sale doesn't start at any time in the next couple of days as I'll be away from home with no internet access :( That would be unbelievably cruel.

Half of Europe is first trying to get to the Paris one, so no worries :D Also this one is at least twice the capacity of Cologne and probably 2-3 times as big as the Paris venue, so you have more chances to get a ticket for London, I believe. All tickets will be gone, in a minute, but still, i'm sure it'll be a just a bit more than 3 seconds, so that's a good thing :D

Hope you manage to get a ticket!

Half of Europe is first trying to get to the Paris one, so no worries :D Also this one is at least twice the capacity of Cologne and probably 2-3 times as big as the Paris venue, so you have more chances to get a ticket for London, I believe. All tickets will be gone, in a minute, but still, i'm sure it'll be a just a bit more than 3 seconds, so that's a good thing :D

Hope you manage to get a ticket!

Haha, I tried to thank this post but forgot there's no thanks button so I guess I'm quoting you instead :laugh3:

So hoping to get a ticket or 2 for RAH! Saw Brian May play there many moons ago; the acoustics and atmosphere in that building are incredible!

Have had a few Coldplay gig-less years due to having babies (!) want the RAH gig to be the first 'one' to get me back into the swing of things again ;)

Never seen Coldplay before as they never come to Cardiff, but I happen to be in London the day after the gig at RAH so hopefully I can grab a ticket so I can then extend my stay. Not going to be easy though.

Seems that everyone is frustrated about this, and so does myself. I think I'll just probably waking up in the early morning and making sure I'll get emails from them at any day. The NY tickets are already sold out now and surprisingly there were no such announcements posted on their website and social media. This could be because Coldplay expects to have an exclusive concert for exclusive audiences :D

Let's just hope that everyone here who joins the conversation will get the tickets! :D:cool:

Right guys who's up for a plan? I need 2 tickets, one for me and one for my sister. I don't want people profieering from this and fans not being able to get tickets. I'll probably buy 5 tickets or so, and then come here straight away to get them sold on at the price I paid. It'd suck if some couldn't buy tickets!

Right guys who's up for a plan? I need 2 tickets, one for me and one for my sister. I don't want people profieering from this and fans not being able to get tickets. I'll probably buy 5 tickets or so, and then come here straight away to get them sold on at the price I paid. It'd suck if some couldn't buy tickets!

There will probably be a two tickets per person limit :\