✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-April-2014] Baden-Baden, Germany - 5PM CET - Links in first post

gai

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ let them alllll go to london, really I don't mind! :lol:

Yeah. In fact, when i think about it cologne doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Probably a terrible venue, hot, sweaty, bad parking and i have a feeling the show will be pretty lame.

You should definitely go to london instead. Just saying.

Paris sounds nice, too.

Yeah. In fact, when i think about it cologne doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Probably a terrible venue, hot, sweaty, bad parking and i have a feeling the show will be pretty lame.

You should definitely go to london instead. Just saying.

Paris sounds nice, too.

Don't get me started on German weather then. Rain, wind, thunderstorms and hail all on ONE day (friday that is) :lol:

I have a friend who's won SO MUCH stuff on the radio. Concert tickets, the chance to be an extra in a movie with her favourite actor.. No idea how she does it, she just seems to have infinite luck with these things.

I'd ask her to help me but she's in China right now :blank:

Don't get me started on German weather then. Rain, wind, thunderstorms and hail all on ONE day (friday that is) :lol:

Good thing London has always lovely weather :confused:

For me the city/country or venue doesn't matter at all, it's the date. London is the only show in the summer holidays and I can't skip school

But, there is a Belgian radio station that does this kind of shows too and I think it would be better for everyone if they come here too :mean: Coldplay :mean: I want that announcement next Monday, thank you :nice:

I have a friend who's won SO MUCH stuff on the radio. Concert tickets, the chance to be an extra in a movie with her favourite actor.. No idea how she does it, she just seems to have infinite luck with these things.

I'd ask her to help me but she's in China right now :blank:

Gosh sometimes I hate these kind of people! :lol: It's not fair they get so much luck, they take it all away from us :snobby:

OH MANNNN

I can't believe they are going to play in baden baden...!!!! I lived in Karlsruhe last year (which is about 30mins by train) and I didn't count how many times I had been in Baden Baden!! now they are going to play there?!?!?! and tickets are for free... and I had free transportation ticket for that area. Can we go back to last year please? CAN WE ?

the doctor? where are you?

Has someone already called in to SWR3 today? Contest is starting today and tickets are given away every hour, as far as i know. Just started listening to SWR3, they haven't played a coldplay song this hour so there should be one coming now?!

EDIT: Well, its news time now so i guess tickets are not given away every hour...

The girl that won didn´t even know the title of the "song with Rhianna" ... that´s so sad :embarrassed:

She also said "Life in *whatever*" and not "Life in Technicolor" :facepalm:

I needed like 10 sec. to figure out what song she is talking about.

This makes me so sad…

This makes me so sad…

She said technology apparently... This is why I hate radio contests, it's always the same. They only play the big singles and even people who *think* they have the title right or say something that vaguely resembles it get tickets.. Sad world

This makes me so sad…

That´s going to be a weird concert if the whole audience is made up of "fans" like that who don´t really know any song at all...

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

what? are they asking you questions? or just giving the tickets? my friend is trying to win the ticket.

No, they had the girl on the radio and asked her since when she was a "fan" *cough* and which song she liked best. No quiz or something like that.

And the radio guy said the next chance for winning tickets will be after 1 pm ...