✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-April-2014] Baden-Baden, Germany - 5PM CET - Links in first post

gai

Apparently one of my Coldplaying friends met the band in front of the hotel and they were in a very happy mood. The only worrying bit was that Chris didn't look very good and he said he didn't feel very well and could barely speak :uhoh:

Holy shit I hope he's okay and his voice is strong enough for today's gig :uhoh2:

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah and Phil said A BIG TOUR IS COMING. He didn't say when, though.

:dance:

And I hope chris gets better! He appeared to be perfectly healthy yesterday, his voice was as good as always

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Apparently one of my Coldplaying friends met the band in front of the hotel and they were in a very happy mood. The only worrying bit was that Chris didn't look very good and he said he didn't feel very well and could barely speak :uhoh:

Holy shit I hope he's okay and his voice is strong enough for today's gig :uhoh2:

Hope Chris will get better! :(

Just the moderator on SWR3 said:

The concert is planned until close to 6:00 pm local time, there will be no breaks for radio ads during the broadcast and IF Coldplay would do an encore, SWR3 would broadcast the daily news later.

I thought chris' voice sounded a bit different when he was talking last night about how we should not record ASFOS.

I figured it was just me or just because of the general sound settings. He sounded fine singing.

Hope its not serious.

Sent via Tapatalk

Oh yeah and Phil said A BIG TOUR IS COMING. He didn't say when, though.

Hold on a second. Did he really say a big tour is coming?

That would be the first word about the tour rumors, right? The first time someone from the band said a tour is coming.

That is BIG NEWS

Sent via Tapatalk