✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-April-2014] Baden-Baden, Germany - 5PM CET - Links in first post

gai

Bessere Chancen für mich! :laugh3:

Würd viel lieber nach Köln (wohne 300km von Köln entfernt, aber wir fahren morgen zufällig in die Richtung....) aber selbst wenn ich heute online gewesen wär als es wieder Tickets gab, hab ich leider immer noch keine 90€ :\

Ich freu mich aber für euch alle!!

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bitte gewinnt einer von euch lasst mich nicht mit der swr3 Meute alleine!

Würde ich nur zu gerne, aber ich befürchte deine Name wird sich dort auf unglückliche Weise bewahrheiten, Lost Boy! ;) Aber vielleicht kannst du denen ja mal ausrichten, dass es da draußen noch ein oder zwei Fans mehr gibt! :lol:

It'll be nice to hear the old songs but not sure what the point is, they'll probably just cut the stream for any new songs we haven't heard. :rolleyes:

When did that happen before??? :p but it will most likely will happen again A sky full of stars must be amazing if they won't let people record or people streaming hear it

I could write it down or spread it all around

Aww sweet, I figured out how to record streams. Actually not hard at all esp if you're using VLC already. I could post a quick tutorial for tmr if someone wants to give it a shot since I may not be home to try it. Then again, not sure if it'll be any different than today's stream where they cut out the encore.

Also, if someone wants to start a thread in MM, I could send them my template

Aww sweet, I figured out how to record streams. Actually not hard at all esp if you're using VLC already. I could post a quick tutorial for tmr if someone wants to give it a shot since I may not be home to try it. Then again, not sure if it'll be any different than today's stream where they cut out the encore.

Also, if someone wants to start a thread in MM, I could send them my template

I would love to start a thread in MM about the show :) I love the multimedia section.

And yeah, you could do a tutorial for people to be able to record it.

I wish you all the UPMOST of fun guys! Enjoy every freaking SECOND of this gig because it's over in a rush! Don't get distracted by people behind you, don't take too many pictures, just take it all in. This is a once in a lifetime experience you don't want to forget!