✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-April-2014] Baden-Baden, Germany - 5PM CET - Links in first post

gai

Ich hab´s bei SWR3 auch ständig versucht, aber über den Livestream hatte man da glaube ich keine Chancen. :(

Immerhin haben sich meine Ohren gut erholt ^^ Ich finde es aber toll, dass die Konzerte wenigstens im Radio laufen. So wird man als verzweifelter Fan immerhin nicht ganz vergessen. Ich wünsche denen, die an Tickets rangekommen sind, viel Spaß. Macht doch bitte ganz viele Fotos und Videos ;)

Irgendwann werde ich Coldplay noch live sehen..... irgendwann....

Hat jemand noch nen Ticket über? Biete die Midnight Single vom RSD :P

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you people in Baden Baden are all speaking some kind of weird non English foreign language.....what gives over there.....we don't know who to congratulate and who to commiserate with. Translations for the last 134 of the last 146 posts please.....SCHNELL!!!!!!!

I think you can commiserate thousands of german coldplayfans who really did not have a chance against more thousands of people who were lucky to call out of the radio station's broadcasting area. Meanwhile there's a word for it : "the-song-with-Rihanna-people" (Thank you cheetaz!)

SWR3 did not make it necessary to have heard ever anything about Coldplay to win those tickets.

So I don't think we can call this "majority" who has won those tickets "coldplay fans" by now. I don't doubt after the show they will be though!

link

To congratulate are 60 winners of a ticket. To get an impression about the chances for coldplayers (from forum) watch this thread:

link

There will be 12 more winners after a internet list, it is called "application", but the winners will be picked out by chance. The list is open for four days, seems SWR3 is afraid nobody will sign in there! :lol:

So... I got my mail from SWR3, they wrote the concert will only be 45minutes long....

*does some calculation*

Okay so basically Coldplay wants us to pay 2€/minute :|

I hoped for AT LEAST an hour, man T___T

Ma-maybe they'll do an encore? :wacky:

:disappointed:

*does some calculation*

Okay so basically Coldplay wants us to pay 2€/minute :|

I hoped for AT LEAST an hour, man T___T

Ma-maybe they'll do an encore? :wacky:

:disappointed:

Well, Baden Baden tickets were not for sale. They were only given away by SWR3 which means no one is paying anything for the show.

45 minutes is better than nothing i guess.

Sent via Tapatalk

Well, Baden Baden tickets were not for sale. They were only given away by SWR3 which means no one is paying anything for the show.

45 minutes is better than nothing i guess.

Sent via Tapatalk

You're right. I guess the nervousness is making me a little bit agitated :sweatdrop:

Hummmm I'm totally not excited for the concert tomorrow, not at all :blank:

:drunk:

my 50 cents

Hi Guys

this is my part for the Coldplay Lottery. I was really really extremly down last weekend. Still not in the best mood due the cologne show.

[video=youtube;H2xmtefVQ3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2xmtefVQ3k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2xmtefVQ3k

so i decided last night to do a quick video for it. the quality of my own footage isnt the best, also the design isnt rocking, but i was death tired at 4:00am.

Youtube blocked the video due the Song i used, even if i was Writing the Artist down, still a block. The Track i used was Coldplay - Midnight !

Wish you Guys all the best for the Lottery ! Hope someone has luck !

45 minutes really is not much. The special radio show I once won tickets for lasted about 60 minutes and that felt already pretty short, but with 45 minutes it'll feel like they're over in the blink of an eye. :\ But yeah, better than nothing at all either way! ;)

However, I don't think they're going to play through Ghost Stories in its entirity since it's a show for the radio after all (also seeing that it will be broadcasted live!) and I'm sure they'll be expected to play the popular stuff (for the "Princess of China"-fans, y'know...) like VLV, Fix you and Paradise...

I went to the under1roof gig in December... After I bought my tickets for too much money they announced the concert will be only 45minutes long!

And then I thought oh really, am I crazy, I fly from Munich to London to see 45minutes? But Chris duet with lily was also coldplay for me and spontaneously they decided to play fix you. Even though I like the not so popular songs more I was disappointed they didn't play yellow :( but what can you do... The set list was made for the radio hearing fans, stuff like paradise and Charlie Brown and every teardrop clocks... Not a single parachutes song! I would prefere some old stuff mixed in, especially songs like shiver, everything's not lost, til kingdom come green eyes.... But I heared Christmas lights live, that was totally worth it! Sooo what I'm trying to say is I think it will be the same in badenbaden! For sure they play a lot of mx, paradise und Charlie Brown, beside that they'll play clocks an fix you, than some new stuff, for sure magic and midnight, I would love to hear oceans and if you do some calculation there is no time for anything else. But I won't complain because I won and I'm excited for the new stuff... But for sure you can't compare it to the mx shows set lists, with nearly 20 songs! Oh, and if they play poc I will just ynenduxhekukwvgwfifrnj*^!?gw#%$|

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

hmmm i dont know but better 45 minutes then nothing ! I would even go for a 20 minute gig. I also went to under1roof and coldplay played longer then just 45 minutes. I also was flying from Basel to London. It was it worth and a great weekend in London Town

Ich weiß gar nicht ob ich überhaupt noch gewinnen will, jetzt wo ich in Köln dabei bin :lol:

Baden Baden sind immerhin 450km von mir.

Ich denke ich belasse es beim SWR3 Gewinnspiel wo ich eh schon mitgemacht habe.

Naja, wenn es das Schicksal so will dann muss ich halt :lol:

Ah, diese Luxusprobleme....