✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-April-2014] Baden-Baden, Germany - 5PM CET - Links in first post

gai

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to the radio right now and the speaker guy tells that "Coldplay has left the building"! What does that lead to??

No, not at the moment they said this. They were talking about when to do their usual radio program again. "Coldplay have left the building" is their code word on the radio station, when any encore broadcasting is over, Coldplay has "left the building" and SWR3 go on with their ads, news and so on :D

They reminded it on Elvis, this was a sentence used for him and SWR3 made a lil quiz of it. "For whom were those words used either?" Don't ask me if there was anything to win, for sure no tickets anymore :lol:

haha, the lucky SWR3 winners people, they are aware of their situation and are prepared:

They have papers with lyrics with them! Haha, one said it, he doesn't want to make a fool of himself when he is in first row and doesn't know any lyrics!! They were exercising Green Eyes!

Or the radio station doesn't want to have the disgrace to Coldplay and they give you some lyrics sheets with the won ticket for free!

Oh, what a fan meeting there!

moderator said that, only coldplay is inside the venue, and they are soundchecking right now.

hahha mod is speaking and singing coldplay songs with people outside, i love german coldplay fans :D :D

Don't worry, this was never an event for fans, neither for German nor other Coldplayfans at all.

Maybe they can do some good footage there for DVDs or something, this I hope for.

Don't worry, this was never an event for fans, neither for German nor other Coldplayfans at all.

Maybe they can do some good footage there for DVDs or something, this I hope for.

hopefully!!!

he said that the show will start at 17:05, didn't he?