✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-April-2014] Baden-Baden, Germany - 5PM CET - Links in first post

gai

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody :)

I went to Baden Baden today in the hope of getting in ( Magic can happen you know .. but not with me :P )

I came there 15mn after the show started and found about 15 fans there .. ( Some of you maybe? )

The security didnt let us in of course.. He tried to stay cool and make some jokes but at that moment I didnt need any joke ..

The real joke was that 5x2 people didnt show up !! IMAGINE that you win tickets to get to that fucking concert and you dont show the fuck up (Sorry) That wasnt all ... 10 mn before the concert ends .. 2 persons came in !! They didnt even know when the concert starts OMG ! SERIOUSLY ??

As it ended we went to the back and saw the guys coming out in two cars .. That was it ..

Sad but ok .. I should have won :P

Ah, thought this was at the same time as E-Werk, o well couldn't make it online anyway, i'm gonna post some reviews on the main site so please let us know how it went if you saw them at Baden-Baden :)

photos

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

index.jpg

23543534 photos of chris, 2 photos of jonny, 1 photo of guy and will :|

link

Thank you for posting the photos!

Chris is such a handsome man. I wanna hug him real tight :hug:

I hope they play more from X&Y its their most underrated album imo

Me to, it was the album that made me love them. I goes right in to the hart. I wish they played a massage it white shadows or twisted logic, but thats never gonna happen :)

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Just listened to it on 3FM. Fantastic show, especially Don't Panic and Til Kingdome Come. God I love those. Second time I heard Oceans, it's so beautiful. My favourite GS song so far, together with Midnight.

Chris sang great for someone who's sick apparently. Sounded a bit hoarse, but I like that.

The only thing that bothers me, like at the iTunes festival, is their live performance of Midnight. I think it's very poor. Chris was out of tune and the effect is on a tape. They can't seem to catch the same atmosphere as the studio version. In the NBC trailer it only sounds fantastic because they cleared it up afterwards. I'm sure they can do much better.

Ok, as I promised, here is your review!

First of all, sorry to ksalem, I started my journey to bb on friday and I almost though of everything. ALMOST forgot my fucking mobile charger! So I haven't read your message, just read it few minutes ago. If I would have, I would have brought you in. So I'm really sorry about that!

So, we arrived at the Ewerk at 10am, I know thats late for entrance at 4pm but I needed the sleep. But noone was there, seriously, not a single person! I went there with a good friend and we were the only one. We have seen the tourbus and the stage trucks and talked to some people of the security stuff. I've seen a guy i have seen a few times at the bakery, no hair and big glasses, forgot his name, he's from the crew and he already was there. Unfortunatelly there was not a single chance to go into the concert hall. So we were standing there and we thought at 12 o clock if we leave now we won't be able to get in the first row but we were so hungry so we checkt out the city centrum of baden baden. We came back at 1pm and thoght ok now it will get full, but still noone there. I was really excited about the concert, i heared the cologne stream the day before and got told that they played asfos and i thoght yes they will play the exact same setlist. Then a radio reporter came and interviewed us and asked stupid questions for stupid radio listeners like: what song do they have to play tonight so you can walk out of the concert happy tonight and I just said what kind of question is that i will be happy anyways and i love all songs so no matter what they will do it will be great... at 3pm, yes imagine that 1 hour before the entrance they finally were bunch of people and it got a little full, i heared the soundcheck from inside and got more and more motivated... The people there were just vsdufgjhlwiughwkwg oh my god every single one of you would have deserved it more to go there... But still, I met like 3 or 4 nice people wich were fans... But you know the radio moderator wanted to check how the people are with the lyrics and I just though yeahhh "fans".... he always said like 2 or 3 words like when she was just a girl.... and then the radio listeners could say ohh i think its she expected the world or something, is that right? oh and when he said help is...? seriously nobody knew it, he was a little glad that i knew the answer... So we were all still outside and we didnt get tickets or anything, just an email were we got the bands for the entrance 20 minutes before entrence... If you remember, every winner got TWO tickets, so everyone who showed his mail would have the possibility to get to entrancebands... We were standing there in the crowd and heared that one guy doesn't even have a second person even if he could bring another in and i just thought ksjfhgjl+???###erukkutg what the hell is wrong with him there are like 20 people standing there with no tickets and he didn't ask anyone... Even though there were only 15 minutes left before entrance i thought i have to tell him to go to someone and bring someone in... he said ohhh, i have no idea and nooo and whatever so I said ok let me organice you someone who can come with you... So my friend and me walked around the corner where whe saw two girls hearing whats going on in the ewerk cause they still made soundcheck and I ask hey have you got tickets, they both said no, the girl on the left looked really nice and she was wearing a cp shirt and i wanted to give the ticket to her but then I thought oh the other woman (she was like 50 whereas the girl was like 20) would be sad if we would just choose here so i said sorry we only have one ticket left, lets flip a coin... the younger girl could barely talk, so we flipped and she lost, oh and I felt really sorry about her but the other woman was also happy and nearly crying. So sorry Salem if I had know you were there you would have come in there =( But imagine that, the stupid guy would just have "thrown away" his card, what kind of people live on this planet????

.... to be continued, sorry too long for one post

I have been paying attention to the images of the background screens that appear on the Ghost Stories tour (including Tv Special traile) and I have these conclussions:

Sparks -> O?

Black and White turning figures -> True Love?

Exploding Colours -> Ink?

Aurora Borealis -> A Sky Full of Stars

Sea and Other Skies -> Magic

Woman in the water -> Another's Arms

Dawn -> Always in my Head

Storm -> Midnight

Darkness? -> Oceans

What do you think?

Soooooo we finally got in and i was blown away, the room was sooooooo small! there wasn't even anything between stage and fans, just a little band... The stage was only 40-50cm high, and i thought what the hell is happening?

I could already see the setlist and thoght oh shit this really will be just 45minutes long and I was kind of dissapointed because really important songs were missing (for me especially asfos and fix you and such things)but then i saw don't panic and til kingdom come and I just thought yes thats the deal =)

No pre act or something, half an hour later i could already see johnny and yelled loud JOOOOHNNY but they didn't look... 2 minutes later they entered the stage and were like not a half meter away from me... Chris gave a girl next to me his hand and I just thought oh CHRIS why not me but what can you do.... I noticed that he was drinking tee on stage so I thought oh hes a little sick and you really could notice that from his voice, he didn't look happy, had especially at the begining some problems and drank very much water and tea... He wasn't in a good mood, not in a bad one either, but not that powerful chris we usually know! Someone has posted the setlist already, and if you notice, those are all songs where he doesn't sing in really high ranges, and he also often skipped the high parts or sang in a lower key... i think his mood influenced the otheres, johnny looked a little bored and will confused all the time... But the longer they played, the more Chris forgot hes sick and he started smiling more and tried telling studip jokes like I won't talk german today because when I do I need 3 beers first.... YEEEAAAH Chris since when have you started drinking so much again ;)

I really love oceans and Midnight, i think I made the bet photo in my hole life of Chris directly in front of me singing Midnight (the only photo because i hate taking photos at concerts i focus on the music aaaaand my battery was nearly dead anyways...

I think they changed the setlist last minute and kicked songs like fix you out because his voice wouldn't be able to to this today... I'm a little sad, I thought I would be more awesome today.... I didn't have the I'm incredible amazed so I have to cry the whole concert feeling! STILL FUCKING AWESOME TO SEE THE BOYS SO CLOSE! I made a sign and chris said yeah thats a beautiful sign but nothing more, I think they wanted to finish as far as possible, especially Chris cause he was sick...

To all of you who were in Cologne, I think it was a lot better, wasn't it???

Thank you so much for your review! And for representing the real fans! I´m shocked that guy didn´t have enough brains to ask one of the people waiting outside to be his +1, what an ignorant idiot.

I listend to the Baden-Baden gig and I wouldn´t say it was a lot worse than Cologne, I´d rather say it was different. Cologne was intimate, but the venue tonight was really tiny, what makes it even more special. It´s a shame that Chris wasn´t well and his voice wasn´t as good as we´re used to, but he still talked quite a lot imo and charmed the crowd. And I´m surprised the audience was that excited/enthusiastic , I wouldn´t have expected that of Song-With-Rhianna-People :P