✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Lyrics Hunt!

the_escapist

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, someone got it. It"s in Dartford, a town in Kent (the country's garden). Apparently this one has a tunnel and Keith Richards owns a huge fine there

This is probably the city they were talking about when they said it had less than 100 000 inhabitants (Dartford has 85 000)

What, why Winterthur?

And Winterthur is in Switzerland, by the way, though very close to Germany. ;)

it's the first and best matching result for me haha, and saw alter on reactions on twitter that a lot of people said it :) so.. just a guess!

and then i haven't looked carefully, google tried to convince me that it was in germany :laugh3:

Okay, someone got it. It"s in Dartford, a town in Kent (the country's garden). Apparently this one has a tunnel and Keith Richards owns a huge fine there

This is probably the city they were talking about when they said it had less than 100 000 inhabitants (Dartford has 85 000)

that was me!

It's where the Chanel Tunnel starts..

it's the first and best matching result for me haha, and saw alter on reactions on twitter that a lot of people said it :) so.. just a guess!

and then i haven't looked carefully, google tried to convince me that it was in germany :laugh3:

Ah okay, I see (but no worries, it indeed is very close to the border, so ;) ). Jeez, I almost got a heartattack. It better be Dartford, otherwise I'd never forgive myself. :lol:

To be honest, I was hoping it was Warsaw's Univeristy Library :P

In the country's garden at the spooky library through the tunnel, where Keef's overdue, look for me, Cathy, oh come home

It has gardens on the roof and inside you can feel like in a giant tunnel. But the 'spooky' didn't entirely fit there :P

As for Keef, 'Wuthering Heights Keef' typed in Google suggested Kate Bush song ;)

11339484.jpg?1398853427

11339485.jpg?1398853427

1-tunel.jpg?1398853427

spooky? not at all... :P

1-tunel-straszny.jpg?1398853427

But of course Datford makes much more sense :)