✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New thumbs up button

Sparky

There has been a lot of demand for the thanks button to return. The reason it went in the first place was when the forum was upgraded, it was incompatible with the new version and the person who made hasn't updated it in years.

I have found a good replacement for it in the form of a thumbs up button! More compact, simply hover your mouse over the figure of likes for the post and you can see who has thanked you and in addition, the stats appear on your profile.

Not sure if I cannot find it or that the feature doesn't show up for me using the default forum skin. I can see it for the 'bluefox' skin though.

Edit: doesn't show up for mobile version either. And dunno about Tapatalk app.

Edit 2: it shows up now for default skin

Not sure if I cannot find it or that the feature doesn't show up for me using the default forum skin. I can see it for the 'bluefox' skin though.

Edit: doesn't show up for mobile version either. And dunno about Tapatalk app.

Updated the light version, should show up now :)

Not sure if possible but could we see the link to "Thumbs Up? Center" be more visible, like, not just after we press "New posts"?

And also more thumbs up stats like most thumbed up user and user who gave most thumbs?

Link for top rated posts in the past 7 days is now in the main navbar! You can access all the other thumbs up stats there.

check out the post by nathondetroit at rank number 2, hilarious!