✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Write a Story!

Jaytheblue

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonny agreed and while they were talking about possible names for their new-found duo, two medical students ran down the stairway talking loudly about their anatomy class, with one of them yelling proudly "Guess what, today I dissected the minor pectoral muscle !"

"Hey!" said Chris, "we should call ourselves Pectorals!"

Jonny looked at him with a strange face. "No, Chris, that's too weird of a name, I'm never going to be in a band called Pectorals."

"You're right," said Chris, "we should really call ourselves Pectoralz....the name is so much cooler that way!"

So Pectoralz it was! Jonny and Chris next set work on writing the best debut album of all time yet something was missing. Distraught, the duo took the next rational step and went down to the pub for a pint. They bumped into two acquaintances of theirs by the pool table, Will and Guy.

Chris and Jonny knew that these guys were good musicians and wanted them to be in their band. But there was just one problem. Pectoralz needed a bass player and a drummer. Guy knew how to play the bass, but Will only knew the guitar. So, in the nicest way possible, Chris asked Guy but not Will to join the band.

Guy could not put up with the stupid name as he was too cool for that. So, they needed a new one.

With Guy committed to the group the trio started to get a lot more female attention (as Guy was so suave, handsome and rugged) Guy's Scottish twang wooed women all over campus. Chris gleefully thought "I may finally lose my virginity!" But it was not to be, for a failed night entertaining a girl called Alice demoralized Chris. A silver lining came in the bones of a song however, Chris gave it the title "Panic" and stored it away for future use.

(Guys remember one sentence only not a paragraph lol)

Chris insisted that Pectoralz was the right way to go but Guy got quite angry at the idea of playing gigs with the name Pectoralz, speaking of that- THEY NEEDED a drummer if they were ever to preform