✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The leak discussion thread (eaten!)

Sparky

As there are a few asking, the mega thread was eaten up by the forums yesterday (probably because it was taking 70% of its bandwidth haha!). We had a look to try and retrieve it as it was still showing up on chatbox evo and posts + thumbs were still counting on everyone's profile then a few hours later the postcount (which was a lot for me and hundreds for some!) had disapeared so yeah, no chance to retrieve it, a shame!

The classic thread will live in our memories, i'm sure! Good times :D

Here was the highest rated post (which was a video) with around 20 thumbs up! with thanks to Nathon :)

[video=youtube;h84vsCOr9DE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h84vsCOr9DE

Hey guys, is just my impression or the length of "O" (including the ghost track) that we heard on itunes video first play is less than the length written on itunes?

we heard "O"+ghost track=5:23

On itunes album page is 7:46

Where is our 2:23?!?!?!

I lost like 80% of my thumbs up and a good 200 posts too

So many funny posts lost... I felt like a king over there.

I used to rule the thread

Chaos would rise when I gave the word leak

Now in the morning I post alone

Sweep the forums I used to own

It appears as thought the Target release torrent is up. I'm just trying to download the last three songs. Download's going slow...especially for an album.

Every squirrel's trying to get the same nut here. :)

How in the hootenanny does a thread get "eaten" by a forum O_O

ETA: Also, I am in a grumpy-ass loss of words. Spamming unnecessarily en masse causes forum slowness, whodathunkit? More news at 5.

I have seen it happen before on this football forum I lurk around when a big transfer happens, its rare but happens, it may have something to do when with a glitch as when forum versions are tested, they aren't usually tested with over 4000 posts in one thread in a space of a few days :P

I have seen it happen before on this football forum I lurk around when a big transfer happens, its rare but happens, it may have something to do when with a glitch as when forum versions are tested, they aren't usually tested with over 4000 posts in one thread in a space of a few days :P

Sounds reasonable

good riddance