✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rank Coldplay's 6 Studio Albums

jc90

I'm in the same boat. Usually when these 'Rank the Albums' threads pops up and I put Viva last too. But it doesn't mean I hate it, just that I like it less than the others. I try to make that clear in the first post of the thread. So far, i'm pleasantly surprised at the lack of conflict of opinions and the abundance of posters explaining their rankings.

I know! When I first saw this thread I was like "oh no this could end up being bad" but so far it's been good! (Knock on wood hahaha) :)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ranks

1. :arobtth:- A Rush of Blood To The Head

2. :x&y:- X&Y

3. :parachutes:- Parachutes (Even though I would have only been 3 years old when it was released)

4. :viva: / :gs:- Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends/Ghost Stories (They're tied, I like both equally)

5. :mx:- Mylo Xyloto

X&Y

Ghost Stories

A Rush of Blood to the Head

Viva La Vida or Death and all His Friends

Mylo Xyloto

Parachutes

:x&y:

:arobtth:

:ghoststories:

:mx:

:viva:

:parachutes:

Rankings changed I see....

Rankings changed I see....

Ghost Stories is down to 3rd after the initial hype and Mylo Xyloto and Viva are very close to each other in my estimations, the former has been getting more plays recently so edges it for me :)

ahhahaa i wanted to edit my quote but then i sad "ah whatever", btw im interested why for u a rush has that low position

actually i love all of the albums and so hard to choose which ones the lowest lol, but yeah :arobtth: has got a bit least for me now atm since im more into :gs: and some :parachutes: atm and more of :x&y: of course :D

Rank Coldplay's 6 LPs (New Challenger - Ghost Stories)

Gosh this changes like weekly for me but as of this moment

Parachutes

Mylo Xyloto

X&Y

Ghost Stories

Viva La Vida

Rush of Blood

I know it's politically incorrect to put Rush last so please forgive me. I've just worn it out for the moment.