September 9, 201511 yr Seems very reminiscent of MX with the rainbow colours and the paint. Not sure how I feel about this, what happened to changing styles every album? This!
September 9, 201511 yr Seems very reminiscent of MX with the rainbow colours and the paint. Not sure how I feel about this, what happened to changing styles every album? With that being said, Viva-era clothing is unbeatable anyway.
September 9, 201511 yr This is getting really exciting !!! Actually if you added the timeline as a shortcut app, the icon was teasing us too: [ATTACH]32224[/ATTACH]
September 9, 201511 yr Seems very reminiscent of MX with the rainbow colours and the paint. Not sure how I feel about this, what happened to changing styles every album? The colors look a little more toned-down than MX
September 9, 201511 yr More pics https://twitter.com/ColdplayFrance/status/641665397830369281 In Picture #3 you can see Will, Guy, Chris & Jonny. The other pictures actually make me think of the promo movie for the iHeart festival.
September 9, 201511 yr In Picture #3 you can see Will, Guy, Chris & Jonny. The other pictures actually make me think of the promo movie for the iHeart festival. Where do you see them?
September 9, 201511 yr This is getting really exciting !!! Actually if you added the timeline as a shortcut app, the icon was teasing us too: [ATTACH]32224[/ATTACH] One of the spirals on his shirt, especially the rainbow one, on a white background would look really cool for the album cover
September 9, 201511 yr In Picture #3 you can see Will, Guy, Chris & Jonny. The other pictures actually make me think of the promo movie for the iHeart festival. I think I see Jonny and Guy. But I don't see Will and Chris.
September 9, 201511 yr Relevant: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99898-LP7-quot-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-quot?p=5710908&viewfull=1#post5710908
September 9, 201511 yr Where do you see them? I think he's talking about those 4 guys in front....the hat on the one guy could be Jonny, and the two next to him could be Guy and Chris, but I'm not seeing Will
September 9, 201511 yr New article (Second of today on CPing.com) http://www.coldplaying.com/chris-martins-clothing-reveals-first-glimpse-of-a-head-full-of-dreams-theme/ Wrote it twice. Fucking AVG decided to restart my browser and I lost the first one! Now, where to start? :D So much info. It's never halves with Coldplay nowadays, is it? :laugh3:
September 9, 201511 yr I think he's talking about those 4 guys in front....the hat on the one guy could be Jonny, and the two next to him could be Guy and Chris, but I'm not seeing Will How about... Will Phil Guy Jonny Chris(The one with the blue hat)?
September 9, 201511 yr [ATTACH=CONFIG]32225[/ATTACH] No? To me they look like Will - Guy - Chris and Jonny
September 9, 201511 yr Administrators LiveBlog here including some of your posts! http://wikicoldplay.com/Home/2015/09/09/liveblog-coldplay-filming-a-music-video-in-mumbai-india/
September 9, 201511 yr I really do hate to toot my own horn, but I called that little logo on their new website having relevance when it first launched. I knew it would end up being more than just a temporary thing. It was too clean-cut and professional to be used as an in-between thing.
September 9, 201511 yr Administrators Anyone else waiting for an album cover to randomly show up during an apple music segment at WWDC!
September 9, 201511 yr Anyone else waiting for an album cover to randomly show up during an apple music segment at WWDC! nothing to report so far except a foot big ipad and a $100 pencil
September 9, 201511 yr Anyone else waiting for an album cover to randomly show up during an apple music segment at WWDC! I've been waiting for it for the last hour. Nothing yet.
September 9, 201511 yr LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" Relevant: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99898-LP7-quot-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-quot?p=5710908&viewfull=1#post5710908 [ATTACH]32227[/ATTACH] Lamhen in Hindi means "moments" apparently
September 9, 201511 yr I don't believe it was a coincidence Rik posted this today <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Album update, R2D2 approves LOL!!! <a href="http://t.co/cVnbhihHdP">pic.twitter.com/cVnbhihHdP</a></p>— Rik Simpson (@Rikademus) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rikademus/status/641672592949137408">September 9, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
September 9, 201511 yr NEW COLDPLAY ERA ICONS ON HIS JACKETTTTTTTT:DYESSS. Getting even more excited by the minute. As someone said it does look like the MX jacket Chris wore:mx:
Create an account or sign in to comment