December 3, 201510 yr Omg!!! Why They didnt record that version!!! look how amazing is Jonny riff!! I dont listen it in studio leak version :(
December 3, 201510 yr Omg!!! Why They didnt record that version!!! look how amazing is Jonny riff!! I dont listen it in studio leak version :( I will not watch it I will not watch it STAYING STRONG
December 3, 201510 yr omg this Cover This looks so much nicer without the space orgy sleeve. Why couldn't they just release it like that?
December 3, 201510 yr old forum and crashes or new forum and stability? so much white in the new fourm
December 3, 201510 yr TWO MORE DAYS. This is the least excited I've ever been for a Coldplay album. I blame those snippets. I just don't see myself liking this album, it's gonna be MX part 2.
December 3, 201510 yr I wish I didn't listen to the snippets or the leak. I have no self control :( Still excited for the release though, I'll be able to listen to the album in higher quality.
December 3, 201510 yr I am just grateful for three things: 1. That we still have a coldplaying forum at all. There was a time a few years back when it looked like we might not. 2. That we were able to transfer our old info (names, join dates, post counts) over to the new forum. 3. That we have this new forum up and running just in time for the new album. Gotta shares these times with my people! 4. Pizza. I'm always grateful for pizza. I guess there was 4 things...
December 3, 201510 yr Omg!!! Why They didnt record that version!!! look how amazing is Jonny riff!! I dont listen it in studio leak version :( I've had this version on repeat for a good hour and a half now :wacky: EDIT: The old emoticons are gone now?! nnnooooooo
December 3, 201510 yr Just got an email from Coldplay saying my album has shipped :D I hope I get an official download link so I don't have to wait 4 weeks to listen the album :confused: :p
December 3, 201510 yr EDIT: The old emoticons are gone now?! nnnooooooo We're trying to get them back. We've just got this new forum so things aren't all back yet.
December 3, 201510 yr Just got an email from Coldplay saying my album has shipped :D I hope I get an official download link so I don't have to wait 4 weeks to listen the album :confused: :p Dont forget to post here when you get your copy! http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-head-full-of-dreams-unboxing-myheadfullofdreams.105346/
December 3, 201510 yr Dont forget to post here when you get your copy! http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-head-full-of-dreams-unboxing-myheadfullofdreams.105346/ I will !! :)
December 3, 201510 yr We're trying to get them back. We've just got this new forum so things aren't all back yet. yesssss! We had some great emoticons, can't wait to have them back :)
December 3, 201510 yr Just got an email from Coldplay saying my album has shipped :D I hope I get an official download link so I don't have to wait 4 weeks to listen the album :confused: :p Got that too! Cant wait!!!! :D Edit: However, I clicked on the tracking number, and it said "item not found" So perhaps they are sending out these emails a bit early
December 3, 201510 yr I'm gunna go to my local HMV-going old school damn that is old school. I don't even think there is an HMV near me. Iunno where to get my copy this Fri...think just a Walmart will do?
December 3, 201510 yr damn that is old school. I don't even think there is an HMV near me. Iunno where to get my copy this Fri...think just a Walmart will do? Aha Walmart is a fun time too. This makes me sound so young but my parents used to get their CDs at 'Sam the Record Man' a store downtown- just reminded me of that aha
Create an account or sign in to comment